Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Match Thread ⚽️ Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 8th May

Everyone got Sunderland winning at Preston then? Tough place to go, I wouldn't fancy going there needing a win.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
 
Just woke up in the garden after a very heavy night on the piss trying to calm my nerves . The wife left me here because I was talking everything Coventry,silly manc biatch she has no idea . The rain woke me up but the nerves still remain. I keep saying to myself best be in this position than not so let’s give it one last push today .
#PUSB …PS:- don’t be like Craig and think it’s a good idea to drink a bottle of rum 🤦‍♂️my head hurts !!!!!!
Probably the best post I've read on here.

drunk panda GIF
 
I'm just waiting for the 2pm team news and hoping that Boro' pick Mowbray at the back - think Vik will have the legs on him, as he has lost a bit of pace lately (good player at his peak, though)
 
Well it’s here, I’m confident we’ll be okay happy if MR sticks with the team who played Brum, but we have Jamie Allen fit sounds like Sheaf is also fit & maybe a curve ball with Kasey Palmer perhaps on the bench what a bonus that could be. That squad can get a result anywhere in this division.
 
Sounds exhausting
Just normal. Or at least to me.

Picking the wife up from the airport soon. She has been away for nearly 3 weeks. She needed the break. My 21 year daughter and 13 year old son are also autistic but their gift is different. Theirs is their memory. They even speak French with a French accent. My memory is bad. But we all connect on the same wavelength. We know what each other are thinking.
 
Just normal. Or at least to me.

Picking the wife up from the airport soon. She has been away for nearly 3 weeks. She needed the break. My 21 year daughter and 13 year old son are also autistic but their gift is different. Theirs is their memory. They even speak French with a French accent. My memory is bad. But we all connect on the same wavelength. We know what each other are thinking.
Hope it goes well !
 
If Boro are at strength we lose I think
Millwall should win.
This for me is down to Preston not losing.
Might be complete tosh but I wouldn’t be too surprised.
Try not to think 😂

Blackburn need to win to have a chance. They're playing better than Millwall.

We've lost only one in the last 16 games. We beat Middlesbrough earlier in the season for a deserved win.

Taking everything into consideration a draw in both games.
 
Setting off shortly. May need several toilet breaks en route as shitting myself
 
Everyone got Sunderland winning at Preston then? Tough place to go, I wouldn't fancy going there needing a win.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
So many Sunderland fans it's a 'home' game for them.
 
So many Sunderland fans it's a 'home' game for them.
A massive collection of silent weirdos just like at the Stadium of Shite then. Its still a tough place to go, there's little to choose between the 2 sides.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
 
Leave plenty of time as weather isn't nice . Rain abounds in North Manchester and predictions for my route to Middlesbrough looks very similar.
 
Everyone got Sunderland winning at Preston then? Tough place to go, I wouldn't fancy going there needing a win.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Exactly that. I don't know why so many think Sunderland are certain to win and if it was us at Preston, we would be concerned we wouldn't do it wouldn't we.
 
Exactly that. I don't know why so many think Sunderland are certain to win and if it was us at Preston, we would be concerned we wouldn't do it wouldn't we.
Well if it was us needing to go to Preston and win we'd be absolutely fucked, so I'll take our position over theirs any day.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
 
feeling confident, its a nothing game for Middlesbrough, even a strong Middlesbrough side wont be over doing it, don’t be surprised if we nick a win, and then, well who cares, sit back and watch the chaos below us, i reckon
milwall v Blackburn draw
preston v Sunderland draw
west brom win and nick 6th

have a great day
 
Woke up stupidly early. Wish I hadn’t. Just waiting nervously for 3pm
 
Planned on having a lie in so there wasnt as much time to worry before kick off. Wide awake at 7.
 
Didn’t feel too nervous, but now I’m en route and surrounded by people talking about it (albeit Boro fans), starting to feel it a little.

Still calm overall, but doubt I will be in a few hours!

Going to a tense/nervous/exciting period of time between 3-5!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom