Match Thread ⚽️ Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 8th May (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the ⚽️ Middlesbrough vs Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

Brighton Sky Blue

Play the Berlin defence and offer a draw around move 20. Carrick strikes me as an e4 player.

SeaSeeEffCee

We’re capable of beating them on current form and with the injuries they have, but they’re also more than capable of sticking a few past us if they click. Hopefully they’re not that arsed as we have two proper contests with them in the play-offs.

robbiethemole

there's quite a lot of unhappy smoggies on there today, they're concerned about losing form just now and lots who think it'll be them and Luton in the final.
Their form is shite, and we shouldn't be worried by them, Robins is better at mid games than Carrick and our lads will be fired up for this

Evo1883

Play allen infront of the 3 behind the front man , drop into a 4 when defending

Evo1883

I have to stick with recent predictions ( superstition )

I've said all along to my dad ,I just can't see coventry city in the playoffs , it's totally alien to think of us fighting to get to the Premier league In a playoff .

Boro 2-0 Coventry

We finish 8th on the same points as sunderland and albion

Sorry !!!

Brighton Sky Blue

I have to stick with recent predictions ( superstition )

I've said all along to my dad ,I just can't see coventry city in the playoffs , it's totally alien to think of us fighting to get to the Premier league In a playoff .

Boro 2-0 Coventry

We finish 8th on the same points as sunderland and albion

Sorry !!!
The stats boffins reckon there's about a 10% chance of the unholy trifecta of results happening

SKYBLUES90

If I write this down in some form hopefully it will come to fruition.

2-0 Cov. Everything just seems to click with the team and we look like the team no one wants to face in the playoffs.

Gyokeres and hamer goals.

To top the afternoon off, Sunderland play out a 0-0 draw at Preston and miss out on the playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread