Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Match Thread ⚽️ Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 8th May

What’s all the fuss about, wer‘e last game of the season experts, kick off late, wait for other results and enjoy
 
Didn’t feel too nervous, but now I’m en route and surrounded by people talking about it (albeit Boro fans), starting to feel it a little.

Still calm overall, but doubt I will be in a few hours!

Going to a tense/nervous/exciting period of time between 3-5!!
Ask the boro fans about pubs👍🏻
 
Not trying to be. Just wondering if you ever look back and think yeah maybe people aren't being nasty to me and are just right?

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel
 
Alcohol makes me worse 😄

My mind is like algebra gone wrong. It's hard to explain. I check what I know. But I can only check it with what I already know. An easy explanation is using mathematics. I know 9x47 is 423. But 47x10-47=423 and 4+2+3=9. If I don't check I doubt what I know. When checking I'm not thinking about doing it. My mind races away. Takes a couple of seconds then I'm happy.

The league table is the same. It consists of 5 sides. My mind will update it every goal.

Oh to be normal 🤪
Today is the day bud, let's see how permutations play out through the day, and hope they fall in our favour!!
 
Thought you’d be busy enough training Boosh?
Wasn't trolling anyway mate. I know you just emotional just wondered if maybe changing over time.

Anyway like you said it's been a good season when look back on it at least. Hopefully we can extend it beyond today though
 
Wasn't trolling anyway mate. I know you just emotional just wondered if maybe changing over time.

Anyway like you said it's been a good season when look back on it at least. Hopefully we can extend it beyond today though

I have been on this forum since Jan 2012. Most of that time posted rationally except when lockdown put me into depression. Don’t really think it’s fair to be typecast as a pessimist on that episode which is why I take issue.

Anyway hopefully we get the point we need today
 
Wasn't trolling anyway mate. I know you just emotional just wondered if maybe changing over time.

Anyway like you said it's been a good season when look back on it at least. Hopefully we can extend it beyond today though

AF114B48-D983-48C4-B0E9-15822A40D999.gif
 
Woke up feeling calm, opened up SBT and started reading- feel like I have a tremor with shaky hands and legs. 5pm can't come sooner.
 
I have been on this forum since Jan 2012. Most of that time posted rationally except when lockdown put me into depression. Don’t really think it’s fair to be typecast as a pessimist on that episode which is why I take issue.

Anyway hopefully we get the point we need today
Didn't know anything about depression mate.

Hope you past it now
 
They just started talking about us on sky sports and I instantly needed a shit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 today will be interesting!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom