Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Match Thread ⚽️ Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 8th May

Looked to me like he headed it onto his own arm which I believe is not a penalty under the current rules although I could be mistaken as it always seems to be changing and is never enforced properly. Something about deflections from close range onto arms not counting.
 
Looked to me like he headed it onto his own arm which I believe is not a penalty under the current rules although I could be mistaken as it always seems to be changing and is never enforced properly. Something about deflections from close range onto arms not counting.
Bang on and he also doesn’t give controversial decisions
 
McFadz went mad at the ref and got booked for it I think.



Can't really see it from this angle. Bloke literally cleared it with his hand.


That wouldn’t be a penalty when reviewed on VAR
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom