Transfer targets (12 Viewers)

Skybluedownunder

Given the exchange between us and Peterborough when we got Mason-Clark in terms of us “liking” another one of theirs I would like us to have a look at Harrison Burrows.

Another goal and assist tonight, 2 goals at the weekend too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

long way home

I think Burrows would be good pick up but im sure lots of clubs will be in for him. Price is going up by the week and Boro are very good at getting top price got any player.

Deity

Feel like everyone’s been echoing the Burrows shout. King and Robins need to get it done.
I’ve watched a few posh games since we signed EMC. Burrows is talented going forward, mostly for the quality of his final ball.

I’ve not seen him play particularly well defensively yet but equally I’ve not seen him tore apart. I think this aspect is

His starting position is pretty high up the pitch, more like a Wing back than traditional full back.

He certainly links up well with EMC.

Londonccfcfan

No1 Target has to be Rotherham Keeper! Fuck it I'd go spend millions on him. He's that good! And a very good keeper can make such a difference.

Moore and Wilson should free up some wages.

David O'Day

What did you say tosser? Banged in two today you twat

10 goals, 13 assists this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you really stupid? Did you not notice the fact i was talking about his defensive ability and how even he maybe good going forward he struggles defensively at League 1 level.

It is the very first thing i say you clown

Senior Vick from Alicante

For a cheap back up to Van Ewijk I think Cody Drameh would be a good signing. Been disappointing on loan at Birmingham this year but played a big part in Luton’s promotion the season before. Only 22 and contract at Leeds expires in the summer.

Quite a few Leeds players will be available this year if they don't make it apparently they have 198 million in transfer payments owed out this summer.

Tea & Busquets

We need to be careful what we wish for replacing Bidwell he’s been suggested as player of the season by some. Burrows got great numbers for a left back but how many of the goals are penalties?Posh don’t sell cheap and I think we have more pressing concerns
Was moreso looking to move on from Dasilva (yes I know he’s on a longer contract). We do have more pressing concerns, but if we have a few quid in the cup holder I don’t want us to lose out on someone that can only make us better.

fernandopartridge

We need to be careful what we wish for replacing Bidwell he’s been suggested as player of the season by some. Burrows got great numbers for a left back but how many of the goals are penalties?Posh don’t sell cheap and I think we have more pressing concerns
It's bizarre, one of our most reliable players with hundreds of games under his belt replaced.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Hincha

Can't see how it would work, he's not quick. He hasn't even got that sweet a left foot. I guess this is a case of "let's try and make something of giving him a 4 year contract"

As a LM to come on and see a game out he's OK there - but nothing more than that.

Said it before but LCM would make more sense to me.

Alkhen

I’ve watched a few posh games since we signed EMC. Burrows is talented going forward, mostly for the quality of his final ball.

I’ve not seen him play particularly well defensively yet but equally I’ve not seen him tore apart. I think this aspect is

His starting position is pretty high up the pitch, more like a Wing back than traditional full back.

Yep I could be totally wrong but I'd worry about him defensively in the championship, certainly has a good delivery in him but he is a very attacking wingback and I'm not sure it's what we need

Alkhen

No1 Target has to be Rotherham Keeper! Fuck it I'd go spend millions on him. He's that good! And a very good keeper can make such a difference.

The same one that pan-handed the ball onto Simms head when we beat them 5-0 only for them ship 5 more the week later

Please say you are being ironic..
Collins has been fine, stats are actually really strong. People just don't like him because he punches a lot but that is just modern goalkeeping.

As loads of people have said no Champ keeper is perfect, this mythical replacement doesn't exist

fatso

Is he better than what we have though?
Personally I think he'd just be a bench warmer here.

Deity

Murmurings that we may look at converting DaSilva to a left sided forward over the summer, Wright style

Think he could work there
On the plus side it would suggest Robins has recognised that he’s not cut out for the full back role and we will look to add competition for Bidwell in that area.

His signing made more sense when we were planning on playing 3 at the back with advanced wing Backs but the move to a back 4 has not suited Da Silva …. Too easy to target with the diagonal ball or ball to the back post …

fatso

This is comedy gold! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cheers mate, you cheered me up no end.

Users who are viewing this thread