Transfer targets (11 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Burrows, Kyprianou, Poku, Edwards all worth getting. Doubt we’d be in for Edwards but if we were to splash some cash those 3 would not be amiss.

If Peterborough get promoted to the Championship I don't think any of those players will be going anywhere.

Cally Fedora

Usual suspects say JDS is shit. Like Simms, Hadji Wright, Sheaf, Eccles and Bidwell earlier in the season were shit. Adi admits he has not been as good as expected but give the guy a break. Great footballer but has been defensively lax. Hopefully will come good.
I don’t think he’s a write off but he is a defender so if he is lax there it’s a worry. Ok as a solid squad player for me

ptr

Galloway for Plymouth was superb tonight. Left sided centre back on a free in summer, been linked with us. Good athlete.

Skybluedownunder

Daily Mirror - Rotherham goalkeeper Viktor Johansson is expected to receive interest from Premier League clubs this summer as he will become available for only £750,000. Johansson has earned rave reviews despite his side's relegation from the Championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Daily Mirror - Rotherham goalkeeper Viktor Johansson is expected to receive interest from Premier League clubs this summer as he will become available for only £750,000. Johansson has earned rave reviews despite his side's relegation from the Championship.

Offer then a deal with Ben Wilson in it.

Tea & Busquets

Wouldn’t be a bad shout that y’no.

Ben Wilson plus £300k

They won’t go for that. Will want full value. Wilson is not worth £450k. If anyone is willing to buy him before his contact is up (which I highly doubt) it will be for a nominal fee. 150k if we’re lucky.

Skybluedownunder

They won’t go for that. Will want full value. Wilson is not worth £450k. If anyone is willing to buy him before his contact is up (which I highly doubt) it will be for a nominal fee. 150k if we’re lucky.

I’m hoping that his team of the year the season before and the amount of clean sheets he got that season counts for something.

Maybe £500k bid plus Wilson then

David O'Day

I’m hoping that his team of the year the season before and the amount of clean sheets he got that season counts for something.

Maybe £500k bid plus Wilson then

Wilson isn't going to move, he's on a wage no one else will want to pay him.

Brighton Sky Blue

Do you think we need a first choice Centre back this summer?
We need a good replacement for Dennis Lawrence first and foremost. In terms of transfer priorities, mine would be:

1. Upgrades on COH/Palmer
2. Godden replacement
3. Upgrade on Kelly
4. Upgrade on Dasilva
5. Back up CBs x 2
6. Wide attacking players on loan

The Barnsley boys will come good next season or the season after but they're going to need a lot of work to get there.

Tea & Busquets

We need a good replacement for Dennis Lawrence first and foremost. In terms of transfer priorities, mine would be:

1. Upgrades on COH/Palmer
2. Godden replacement
3. Upgrade on Kelly
4. Upgrade on Dasilva
5. Back up CBs x 2
6. Wide attacking players on loan

The Barnsley boys will come good next season or the season after but they're going to need a lot of work to get there.
Definitely need a permanent wide man like Dolan in

Deity

If we are to play with 2 wide men then you need at least 4 in your squad, possibly 5.

You need to be able to cope with injuries, suspension, poor form, and fatigue.

We currently have 2, with EMC that makes 3.

I’d like one more proven and one young punt.

Deity

From the little I've seen of him he is predominantly left sided but does get a license to roam with Peterborough, so could potentially play 10/false 9
I’ve seen him play 5 or 6 times. Always on the left. Never switched flanks or played 10 in those matches. That might if course simply be Fergusons preferred use of him.

Tea & Busquets

Wasn't sure how much we feel that EMC already covers that requirement or if the idea is to play him more centrally.
I would say we currently lack wingers even with EMC to the point where we need another one or two even in permanently. With the rotation being Wright on the left (if he doesn’t move back the striker) along with Mason Clark, and Sakamoto + Dolan on the right, along with another Tavares type guy (only better) for squad rotation and injuries, someone that won’t complain. Or just utilize youth more which is what I’ve been saying we need to do.

Brighton Sky Blue

From the little I've seen of him he is predominantly left sided but does get a license to roam with Peterborough, so could potentially play 10/false 9
The attacking midfield/wide areas are where our biggest transfer focus should be in any case. Then sorting a Godden replacement, Dasilva and Kelly upgrades.

Users who are viewing this thread