Transfer targets (14 Viewers)

Evo1883

Wondering if Thomas starts if we get another CB with championship experience? League 1 to Championship is a big step up, so he may need time to adjust with a few appearances off the bench.
With him getting the 4 , I reckon Robins plans to start him

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I reckon against Leicester we go

Wilson

DaSilva
Bidwell
McFadzean
Thomas
Latibeudiere

Sheaf
Hamer
Palmer
Allen

Simms

I think we’ll play a more defensive side, given we’re playing for me the eventual league winners on their home patch. He may start Godden ahead of Allen

Saddlebrains

I reckon against Leicester we go

Wilson

DaSilva
Bidwell
McFadzean
Thomas
Latibeudiere

Sheaf
Hamer
Palmer
Allen

Simms

I think we’ll play a more defensive side, given we’re playing for me the eventual league winners on their home patch. He may start Godden ahead of Allen

No way Allen starts, hes 3 weeks off everyone else

Pretty sure we would have a starting RWB and another starting Centre half in by then aswell

Swap Allen for Tats Bidwell for another CB and Latibeaudiere for the RWB and i think it will be that

AFCCOVENTRY

We're a right wing back off a decent starting XI for Leicester. Probably a left sided centre half as well.

And that’s where we are at the moment. We need more depth in the squad and hopefully that will come. Currently we’ve not replaced Walker and Waghorn. So need more competition up top. Expect 2 more in the striker department.

shmmeee

Still a ST and a LCB short for me from the first XI, ideally a CB too cos Fadz will break down one day. The. 5/6 players to round out the squad.

alexccfc99

Player I’d love us to go in for at RWB is Harrison Ashby on loan from Newcastle - Decent little player who signed for a few million quid from West Ham in Jan, high hopes for him there and by the sounds of it they are happy for him to go on loan this season

wingy

Player I’d love us to go in for at RWB is Harrison Ashby on loan from Newcastle - Decent little player who signed for a few million quid from West Ham in Jan, high hopes for him there and by the sounds of it they are happy for him to go on loan this season
He'll go Middleborough or Sunderland?

SeaSeeEffCee

How come? There’s a clip of the Evesham game of Awe defending. I can’t make clear too well if it is him or not.
I’ve never seen him get anything right before and this Zach Awe seems to be completely made up by him.

Why would some kid on Twitter know that we’ve entered into a bidding war for van Ewijk? It’s just the typical made up attention seeking Twitter nonsense we get every year.

Users who are viewing this thread