Transfer targets (9 Viewers)

mmttww

If we're sticking with three up front, the last few games tell me that the midfield needs the most work.

Not sure you want to spend pre-season coaching EMC and Wright to be effective at tracking back.

Let them play with freedom, get CMs that give a solid base. Either play two 6s and an 8 or a 6 and two 8s.

Sheaf, Eccles and Torp all fit that bill. Kyprianou and Rudoni type signings would give cover for that plan.

@Saddlebrains talks about exciting targets. Wonder if that's pure no. 10s or something more conservative.

Brighton Sky Blue

must be satire
Full House 90S Tv GIF

Tea & Busquets

Max Dean would be a great signing, I love seeing lower league players develop into good upper division guys. Jack Nolan from Accrington Stanley would be a low risk high reward type signing to cover the wings. Only 22 and has been superb, contract up in the summer as well.

long way home

I think we will see a mixture of players. Ones that have come from lower divisions with potential step up. And a couple that are established in respective leagues who we think are technically capable of stepping in. Either way the incomings will all need time to bed in and to impact the team

I can see us going for a player like Charlie Patino on a long contract and give him a sense of belonging to get his career moving forward.

Nuskyblue

Yep. Could be a bargain if he can handle the speed of the Championship. Absolute unit who loves a tackle.

My top CM target would be Alex Mowatt if he doesn't renew with WBA, we need more players who are confident on the ball against the press.
Mowatt is a tidy player, sort of a type Hamer without the dynamism.

Users who are viewing this thread