Todd Kane (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

giphy.gif

Evo1883

I mean I just don't know what this signing is for 🤣🤣 " can play" but best position traditional right back...which we don't play

So he's a bench warmer
giphy.gif

lord_garrincha

Forget the stats & heresay from your 'friends'... The article says he can play both right & left back... So doubters, please SHUT UP!*

*Just a shame we don't play a formation for right or left backs.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I mean I just don't know what this signing is for 🤣🤣 " can play" but best position traditional right back...which we don't play

So he's a bench warmer
giphy.gif

Probably won't play for a month, not match fit.

South West Sky Blue

Two year deal for a 27 year old. Does that mean we consider this a risk, or a short term thing (which is what I thought the thinking was with Bright).
Or am I over-thinking this….????

PVA

Can't say I'm overly happy with this one. Just look at the reaction of the QPR fans.

That being said I trust Robins judgment and obviously hope Kane does well.

Grendel

Two year deal for a 27 year old. Does that mean we consider this a risk, or a short term thing (which is what I thought the thinking was with Bright).
Or am I over-thinking this….????

how is it a risk? We have rarely done well on 3 year deals and hopefully have abandoned these

SkyBlue_Bear83

Can Kane play RWB or is he a traditional full back?

If he's back up to dabo and can also fill in other positions when required I'm happy

Greggs

Another bench-warmer with discipline issues, very exciting.

Skybluebeliever

Forget the stats & heresay from your 'friends'... The article says he can play both right & left back... So doubters, please SHUT UP!*

*Just a shame we don't play a formation for right or left backs.
"We're very pleased to welcome Julien to the Club.

"He's a pacy and powerful defender, who also brings attacking attributes to the side. Predominantly a right-back, Julien is versatile and can also play left-back too.

de costa was also announced as playing right back and left back

shmmeee

TBF when he signed for QPR he was described as a wing back/attacking fullback.

Still a weird signing. Won’t be cheap and plays where one of our best players does who is two years younger.

Trust in Robins but I can’t figure this out at all.

Pezza

Underwhelmed.

It's been a poor window and we need more in the middle of the park.

1 or 2 get injured and we are looking very weak.

South West Sky Blue

how is it a risk? We have rarely done well on 3 year deals and hopefully have abandoned these
I’m not saying it is a risk. Not commenting on the transfer and trying to stay open minded.
I just find a 2 year deal for a 27 year old quite strange. Just wondered if the club thought it was a risk. Might be over-thinking it.

Users who are viewing this thread