May 24, 2026 #211 SBAndy Sky Blue Hero Joined Mar 20, 2011 Messages 7,889 Reaction score 9,437 Captain Dart said: Fun fact Gordon is a Jimmy Bullard clone. Click to expand... One Bullard is too many thanks.
Captain Dart said: Fun fact Gordon is a Jimmy Bullard clone. Click to expand... One Bullard is too many thanks.
May 24, 2026 #212 Shannerz Fan Favourite Joined May 9, 2021 Messages 3,919 Reaction score 6,907 SBAndy said: One Bullard is too many thanks. Click to expand... Frank Spencer, but without the common sense.
SBAndy said: One Bullard is too many thanks. Click to expand... Frank Spencer, but without the common sense.
May 24, 2026 #213 Alkhen Sky Blue Hero Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 6,809 Reaction score 10,219 Gonna be miles out of our league but I just noticed Franck Kessié will be out of contract this summer. Still only 29
Gonna be miles out of our league but I just noticed Franck Kessié will be out of contract this summer. Still only 29
May 24, 2026 #214 covcity4life SBT Legend Joined Apr 16, 2010 Messages 43,363 Reaction score 27,216 Alkhen said: Gonna be miles out of our league but I just noticed Franck Kessié will be out of contract this summer. Still only 29 Click to expand... Wow tonight he mid 30s
Alkhen said: Gonna be miles out of our league but I just noticed Franck Kessié will be out of contract this summer. Still only 29 Click to expand... Wow tonight he mid 30s
May 25, 2026 #215 PUSB-We_are_going_up Sky Blue Hero Joined Jun 5, 2020 Messages 9,536 Reaction score 6,939 Alkhen said: Gonna be miles out of our league but I just noticed Franck Kessié will be out of contract this summer. Still only 29 Click to expand... He was absolute top top quality before he went to Saudi if he’s still anywhere near that level it’d be a hell of a signing
Alkhen said: Gonna be miles out of our league but I just noticed Franck Kessié will be out of contract this summer. Still only 29 Click to expand... He was absolute top top quality before he went to Saudi if he’s still anywhere near that level it’d be a hell of a signing
May 28, 2026 #216 ProfessorbyGrace Fan Favourite Joined Feb 6, 2021 Messages 2,347 Reaction score 2,158 Sky_Blue_Dreamer said: Click to expand... I usually abhor graphs, but there’s one I could easily get behind.
Sky_Blue_Dreamer said: Click to expand... I usually abhor graphs, but there’s one I could easily get behind.
May 28, 2026 #217 Brylowes Sky Blue Hero Joined Jan 7, 2016 Messages 6,644 Reaction score 5,909 SBAndy said: I know he looks like an old woman but Anthony Gordon’s only 25. Click to expand... Signing for Barcelona today apparently for £70m.
SBAndy said: I know he looks like an old woman but Anthony Gordon’s only 25. Click to expand... Signing for Barcelona today apparently for £70m.
May 28, 2026 #218 Donato's Truncheon Fan Favourite Joined Sep 30, 2013 Messages 4,698 Reaction score 8,352 TomRad85 said: Sinking time into debating every lazy link to a player is going to be the death of my marriage. Click to expand... She left 18 months ago in the build up to the January window, but you've spent so much time on here you haven't noticed.
TomRad85 said: Sinking time into debating every lazy link to a player is going to be the death of my marriage. Click to expand... She left 18 months ago in the build up to the January window, but you've spent so much time on here you haven't noticed.
May 28, 2026 #219 shmmeee Statue Outside the CBS Joined Jul 11, 2011 Messages 77,421 Reaction score 83,311 Calista said: She left 18 months ago in the build up to the January window, but you've spent so much time on here you haven't noticed. Click to expand... Signed for Marty on a short term deal.
Calista said: She left 18 months ago in the build up to the January window, but you've spent so much time on here you haven't noticed. Click to expand... Signed for Marty on a short term deal.
May 28, 2026 #220 Marty Highfield Road Hero Joined Mar 20, 2011 Messages 10,147 Reaction score 6,566 shmmeee said: Signed for Marty on a short term deal. Click to expand... I'm going to need some photo's before I agree to anything.
shmmeee said: Signed for Marty on a short term deal. Click to expand... I'm going to need some photo's before I agree to anything.
May 28, 2026 #221 shmmeee Statue Outside the CBS Joined Jul 11, 2011 Messages 77,421 Reaction score 83,311 Marty said: I'm going to need some photo's before I agree to anything. Click to expand... All SBT wives are beautiful
Marty said: I'm going to need some photo's before I agree to anything. Click to expand... All SBT wives are beautiful