Todd Kane (1 Viewer)

Frostie

Permanent deal was always the case wasn't it?

Last edited:

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Anyone else hugely underwhelmed that in and amongst all this deadline day excitement, our only signing is going to be a back up fullback from another championship club?

I've accepted this transfer window has been pretty underwhelming. When people try and tell me it hasn't been it annoys me though

skybluegod

Er, because he is still training with QPR and is in and around the dressing room so would pass on any info.

Think someone said he had been forced to train alone/with reserves? But may be mistaken where I read that... Fair enough, can't imagine he is close enough to the first team to have been able to provide any input but if that's why then whatever floats QPR's boat! Cheers!

Hobo

He was mismatched all half against Taylor. It's daft to entertain the idea of playing him there even as backup

Not really. But you do have to give him time to adapt. The experience playing there will improve him as a RWB too.

Hobo

9 signings including first teamers

Moore
Jcs
Sheaf
Gyokeres
Waghorn
Maatsen
Kane if he signs

What were you expecting??

Probably Westwood, Reda,, Crannie, Dann, Baker and Max all coming back knowing most City fans on social media.

shmmeee

I too wish we didn’t plan out transfer activity and overpaid for shite so today was more exciting :(

Sky Blue Harry H

That being the case it seems strange that it hasn't been announced earlier today unless it's dependent on someone leaving

I've heard on the grapevine that he's on the living wage per hour, so we're leaving it until 11pm so that we only have to pay £8.91 for today (plus agents fee of £250k)

Grendel

Anyone else hugely underwhelmed that in and amongst all this deadline day excitement, our only signing is going to be a back up fullback from another championship club?

I long for those halcyon days when we managed to unearth Peter Ramage and Michael Flovoli

no_loyalty

Played as...
Right-Back - 218
Right Midfield - 24
Left Midfield - 7
Defensive Midfield - 3
Left-Back - 2
Central Midfield - 1

No point in signing him, he has never played in goal of upfront.

Hobo

Played as...
Right-Back - 218
Right Midfield - 24
Left Midfield - 7
Defensive Midfield - 3
Left-Back - 2
Central Midfield - 1

That sounds too much like Grendels history of debating 😂

Users who are viewing this thread