Todd Kane (1 Viewer)

eastwoodsdustman

Have you seen us play this season ?
Yes more than most I’d hope, but Why do you ask that? Please don’t suggest that maatsen has looked particularly good defensively or had much end product going forward. He’s dribbled the ball out more times than he’s hit the keeper with crosses which is saying something.
He’s young and it’s early days so hopefully he’ll improve but if Kane comes in and is better then why not play him, especially if he’s our player rather than a loan.

procdoc

Yes more than most I’d hope, but Why do you ask that? Please don’t suggest that maatsen has looked particularly good defensively or had much end product going forward. He’s dribbled the ball out more times than he’s hit the keeper with crosses which is saying something.
He’s young and it’s early days so hopefully he’ll improve but if Kane comes in and is better then why not play him, especially if he’s our player rather than a loan.
Why would we play a predominantly right footed right back at left wing back? Maatsen has improved in each game, so you remember how shit Sterling and Dabo were at first? He’s started better than both of them when they first arrived

TomS91

Why would we play a predominantly right footed right back at left wing back? Maatsen has improved in each game, so you remember how shit Sterling and Dabo were at first? He’s started better than both of them when they first arrived
And this is a level higher too.

slowpoke

I don’t think Todd Kane if we sign him is being signed to be right back and right back alone he can and has played across the back line and in midfield so his versatility is the value.
Just lately Dabo has played in the back three twice again another playing option.

PVA

I don’t think Todd Kane if we sign him is being signed to be right back and right back alone he can and has played across the back line and in midfield so his versatility is the value.
Just lately Dabo has played in the back three twice again another playing option.

You keep saying this, but as far as I can tell Todd has never played centre back or midfield, and only played left back a handful of times.

Brighton Sky Blue

Dabo at CB has already cost us a goal in each game it's happened

cc84cov

What is it with you and playing full backs in midfield @Magwitch

Londonccfcfan

Can see Drysdale going out on loan to a league 2 club.

Pask potentially moved on too.

Brighton Sky Blue

He wasnt at fault at all in the game
against Forest. Damage already done, he could only have scored an own goal if he got anything on it.

He was mismatched all half against Taylor. It's daft to entertain the idea of playing him there even as backup

Users who are viewing this thread