Things that annoy you (14 Viewers)

Sbarcher

Some really good stuff on Prime actually. Worth it for the free Amazon shipping alone.
I agree. Next day "free" delivery when you subscribe and don't forget they now have football matches live too. Puts Netflix into 2nd place.

ProfessorbyGrace

Neighbours who make weird scratching noises in their kitchen, while you're trying to stir your peppermint tea.

Blind-Faith

People who smoke who don’t bring lighters to work with them. Two people have already borrowed mine this morning. I don’t mind lending anyone anything , but it’s the fact if you don’t chase them up after , they knick it!

Mcbean

People who smoke who don’t bring lighters to work with them. Two people have already borrowed mine this morning. I don’t mind lending anyone anything , but it’s the fact if you don’t chase them up after , they knick it!
easy way to stop that happening - get one with a big flame out , stop smerking or tell to feck off :D

NorthernWisdom

Not people who fail to give way to the traffic on the roundabout.

Oh no, more the people who make offensive gestures at you when you have to brake and hoot at them to point out your existence on the road, as they sail through without giving way.

I followed them to have a word, as they were obviously heading to their workplace... but they didn't want a word, wound up their window, and started to ring somebody. I reckon I should have waited there until whoever it was came (Mrs Wisdom begged to differ!), as what would they do? I basically wanted to point out the offensive gesture, as opposed to a wave of apology, was maybe not the best choice they could have made...

Mrs Wisdom is not happy it's in her car though, as she doesn't fancy the tyres being let down, or somebody having a 'chat' with her in the future... :D

RedSalmon

Not people who fail to give way to the traffic on the roundabout.

Oh no, more the people who make offensive gestures at you when you have to brake and hoot at them to point out your existence on the road, as they sail through without giving way.

I followed them to have a word, as they were obviously heading to their workplace... but they didn't want a word, wound up their window, and started to ring somebody. I reckon I should have waited there until whoever it was came (Mrs Wisdom begged to differ!), as what would they do? I basically wanted to point out the offensive gesture, as opposed to a wave of apology, was maybe not the best choice they could have made...

Mrs Wisdom is not happy it's in her car though, as she doesn't fancy the tyres being let down, or somebody having a 'chat' with her in the future... :D

Agree, don't know if it's the lockdown or people have just forgotten how to drive a car properly but the standard of driving around Coventry is getting bad. Have never been cut up as frequently as I have in the last six months.

Also there seem's to be so many cars around that are so fucking loud!!!

NorthernWisdom

Agree, don't know if it's the lockdown or people have just forgotten how to drive a car properly but the standard of driving around Coventry is getting bad. Have never been cut up as frequently as I have in the last six months.

Also there seem's to be so many cars around that are so fucking loud!!!
It's the sense of entitlement winds me up - I'm coming through and fuck the rest of you. I use that roundabout regularly and not many people go straight on, or signal if going left, so a fair few pull out in front of me when I go straight on but... first time somebody hasn't acknowledged they maybe shouldn't have presumed, but has instead decided *I'm* at fault for daring to already be on the roundabout!

Red rag to a bull! Still seething!

SBAndy

It's the sense of entitlement winds me up - I'm coming through and fuck the rest of you. I use that roundabout regularly and not many people go straight on, or signal if going left, so a fair few pull out in front of me when I go straight on but... first time somebody hasn't acknowledged they maybe shouldn't have presumed, but has instead decided *I'm* at fault for daring to already be on the roundabout!

Endemic of the country’s attitude.

chiefdave

Estate agents who try to bullshit you when you have made sure everything is in writing so a simple email search makes them look silly every time.
House sellers who are slow as fuck.
Conveyancers who can't read.
It's a terrible system that badly needs modernising. You seem to end up paying a fortune to get hold of information that could be made available at the click of a button.

Nick

Administrator
It's a terrible system that badly needs modernising. You seem to end up paying a fortune to get hold of information that could be made available at the click of a button.

It isn't even that, it's the fact I am effectively doing their job.

"The seller has sent over all the information requested"
"Are you sure? every single bit?"
"Yes it's all done"

2 weeks later by the time it gets from his solicitor to mine and checked, he has only sent over some of the information requested.

"You said it was all sent?"
"Yes everything he can do is sent, he is waiting on third parties for information for others"
"this enquiry is 3 months old, don't you think he should be chasing it?"

Just fed up of their bullshit.

RedSalmon

I know this has been brought up before, but the lack of civility when you let someone out or give way to them.........no wave of acknowledgement that you have been polite enough to help them.............utter fucking rudeness!!!

Marty

I know this has been brought up before, but the lack of civility when you let someone out or give way to them.........no wave of acknowledgement that you have been polite enough to help them.............utter fucking rudeness!!!

He sounds a complete lunatic tbf.

Terry Gibson's perm

I think I put on here before when we sold our house the people buying it used the firm that we had used when we bought it. When they showed me some of the searches that they had paid for they still had my signature on from three years before. So had just used previous copies and charged for it.

Users who are viewing this thread