Things that annoy you (21 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
It is a rather archaic process but conveyancers are under such pressure due to the stamp duty holiday and the fact that chains seemingly go on forever. I know a couple in the industry that have left because the last year has been so unbearable.

Who are you using, may I ask? Local conveyancer, or one of the associates of the digital estate agents?

It is one from the Estate Agent who the seller is also using, I wish I had gone with a local one now but assumed it would be quicker.

There's no chain either side, mortgage offer ready and deposit sat in my bank.

SBAndy

It is one from the Estate Agent who the seller is also using, I wish I had gone with a local one now but assumed it would be quicker.

There's no chain either side, mortgage offer ready and deposit sat in my bank.

Ah, in which case it’s completely unacceptable.

Premier Property Lawyers?

They dont have to accept the work!
If they are too busy to do a competent job they shouldn't keep accepting new clients.
I've bought and sold 6 properties in the last 30 years, and they've always blamed something for their inability to do a basic job efficiently.
In short, they are useless money grabbing idle c@#ts.

I feel better for that!

Absolutely, and I’ve said that before but sometimes the conveyancer isn’t necessarily in the decision-making role to turn away work. Don’t get me wrong, I do think there’s a lot more they could do and I think the greed of taking on everything eventually bites them on the arse.

Tommo1993

Liverpool fans.

Another reason for the long list: getting precious over Rafa Benítez possibly going to Everton.

robbiekeane

Cyclists riding on the path and expecting me to step in a bush so they can continue next one that does it is getting pushed into the bush.
Proper made me laugh. Some prick deliberately nearly took me out the other day because I was stood still on the path pointing something out to the missus (I mean a bird had a whole fucking massive fish in its mouth and was on a telephone pole ripping it to shreds…it was worth point out!). Just didn’t even call out or ring a bell or whatever, think he was deliberately trying to scare us by going really close but just as he went to pass us I stepped forwards and I think it was much closer than he intended. Honestly if he hit me i would’ve chased him down and chucked him in the river.
Wasn’t even a proper bike, one of those weird three wheeler things

Marty

People who shop at Arena Tesco, absolute biggest collection of gormless cunts in the city. everyone last one of them was thick as fuck. Thank god I only have to rarely visit.

Brighton Sky Blue

People who shop at Arena Tesco, absolute biggest collection of gormless cunts in the city. everyone last one of them was thick as fuck. Thank god I only have to rarely visit.

Only been in there once. Some boys from my form group who also claimed to be in 'the Legion' were in there looking positively terrifying next to the pastry section

LastGarrison

Paid over £400 for a phone last year and now twice it has just completely shut off and doesn’t work.

Pissed up last night trying to reset it obviously didn’t happen and fucking stupidly it was the first thing on my mind when I opened my eyes this morning.

Quick hungover google, put in a cheat code like I’m 12 and it’s reset and started again.

However, I’m now awake and it’s not even a respectable time to start drinking again.

Marty

Pikeys turned up on hersall common again, the bunch of scruffs.

LastGarrison

Football players being named after other, much better players.
For example Billy Gilmour being called the Scottish Xavi. Or Phillips being called the Yorkshire Pirlo. Foden, the Stockport Gazza.
Fuck off.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
Alright Coventry’s Victor Meldrew!!

Completely agree.

SBT

Football players being named after other, much better players.
For example Billy Gilmour being called the Scottish Xavi. Or Phillips being called the Yorkshire Pirlo. Foden, the Stockport Gazza.
Fuck off.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Gilmour is being referred to as both Scotland’s Kante and Scotland’s Xavi on the BBC Football page, which must be confusing for all three players concerned.

Good news for us when we sign him I guess.

SBAndy

Gilmour is being referred to as both Scotland’s Kante and Scotland’s Xavi on the BBC Football page, which must be confusing for all three players concerned.

Good news for us when we sign him I guess.

If we manage to bring Gilmour and Matty James in, do you think it’ll work having the Scottish Xavi and the Barnsley Xavi?

Ian1779

AQA and JCQ - don’t fucking harass and hound us to meet your ‘absolute’ deadline and then when it’s your turn to meet one, send a few emails saying to look out for an email at some point in the future.
Twats.

baldy

Paid over £400 for a phone last year and now twice it has just completely shut off and doesn’t work.

Pissed up last night trying to reset it obviously didn’t happen and fucking stupidly it was the first thing on my mind when I opened my eyes this morning.

Quick hungover google, put in a cheat code like I’m 12 and it’s reset and started again.

However, I’m now awake and it’s not even a respectable time to start drinking again.

Don‘t pay that much for a phone then

D

Deleted member 4439

Don‘t pay that much for a phone then

The problem I found when needing a new phone was that unless I bought second hand, it was a iphone SE (400 quid), already 50% bigger than my old phone, or else I would have to buy a small tablet with network capabilities - every android was at least a inch or more bigger.

hill83

Just get an iPhone. People like to slag them off for some reason but I’ve had 3 over the last 9 years and have never ever had a problem with any of them. Not even crashing once. They cost a bit more but they work consistently.

Nothing but problems for people I know with all sorts of androids phones. I used to set people up on both at work and the androids were a nightmare. I’ve got an Nvidia Shield tablet that runs Android and it’s constantly crashing. Barely works.

SBAndy

Just get an iPhone. People like to slag them off for some reason but I’ve had 3 over the last 9 years and have never ever had a problem with any of them. Not even crashing once. They cost a bit more but they work consistently.

Nothing but problems for people I know with all sorts of androids phones. I used to set people up on both at work and the androids were a nightmare. I’ve got an Nvidia Shield tablet that runs Android and it’s constantly crashing. Barely works.

I’ve been iPhone for about the last 10 years. Much better than the shite Samsung phone I was given for work (which is, apparently, meant to be a decent phone!).

hill83

I’ve been iPhone for about the last 10 years. Much better than the shite Samsung phone I was given for work (which is, apparently, meant to be a decent phone!).

It’s honestly a night and day difference. Not even comparable. Samsung’s aren’t even cheaper anymore either.

Edit: I’d like to add I’m not one of these Apple fanboys generally. The rest of their stuff, laptops etc, can swivel.

sent from my Knockoffnigel 3310 on tapatalk

Last edited:

Evo1883

The S21 is a phenomenal phone , no problems whatsoever.
Just my experience, android always served me well , had an iPhone that was high cost for less specs , sold it went back to Samsung.

My daughters iPhone 11 is terribly slow in comparison

It's all about what you are used to I suppose

LastGarrison

The problem I found when needing a new phone was that unless I bought second hand, it was a iphone SE (400 quid), already 50% bigger than my old phone, or else I would have to buy a small tablet with network capabilities - every android was at least a inch or more bigger.
The SE is what I bought.

Have no problems with the phone itself in terms of usability etc. just the crashing!!

Hasn’t done it for a few days after I deleted some apps so we’ll see what happens.

hill83

The SE is what I bought.

Have no problems with the phone itself in terms of usability etc. just the crashing!!

Hasn’t done it for a few days after I deleted some apps so we’ll see what happens.

Is it a refurb? Totally blown my post apart anyway ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread