Things that annoy you (6 Viewers)

wingy

Breakfast TV is vacuous shit .

Better off finding a decent radio station Lol .
Anyone know one please?🥺

Marty

What a load of bollocks. By that logic it’s fine to rape prostitutes or attack a boxer in the street.

What are you even going on about? Nobody has the right to privacy in public, the way she's lived her life and the decisions she continues to make ensures that the media will take interest in her life. Its just how it is.

If I was rich and famous and wanted to drift back into obscurity, California and America as a whole would be the very last places on that list.

ajsccfc

It's all a bit cringeworthy, it's not something you would expect from a breakfast show. More like some weird 10PM Channel 5 type shit.

The bloke is a grade A bellend. ITV stand by and let him spout his shit about Mental Health and people making it up and every other bit of shit he comes out with.

I like how he constantly mocks the BBC show because his gets more new viewers, even though way more people actually watch the BBC. His favourite targets just ignore him

shmmeee

What are you even going on about? Nobody has the right to privacy in public, the way she's lived her life and the decisions she continues to make ensures that the media will take interest in her life. Its just how it is.

If I was rich and famous and wanted to drift back into obscurity, California and America as a whole would be the very last places on that list.

You’re saying because she fell in love with someone in the public eye and because she’s an actress any invasion of privacy is fine.

No matter what someone’s agreed to before, it’s still their right to withdraw consent.

This argument is no different to “well if she didn’t want to get raped she shouldn’t have had a drink and worn a skirt”.

And what are you on about no privacy in public? The thing she complained about was a private letter being published.

Reactions: vow

Nick

Administrator
Breakfast TV is vacuous shit .

Better off finding a decent radio station Lol .
Anyone know one please?🥺

It really is toxic. Honestly how can people start their day with it when it's constant scare-mongering and negativity.

Nick

Administrator
The other thing as well is that people forget that Harry has done more than a lot of people, he has still gone out to war which is more than 95% of the "God save my queen, i drink stella and have a union jack tattoo" gimps have done.

Winny the Bish

Piers Morgan.

His stage-managed storm off after clashing with the other chap, who clearly is only being given time to speak by producers so they can say 'look both sides' to OFCOM after all the complaints yesterday, is so transparent.

EDIT: Also Thomas Markle, threatening to do an expose of his own if his daughter doesn't meet him doesn't scream 'loving parent' to me.

Last edited:

Marty

You’re saying because she fell in love with someone in the public eye and because she’s an actress any invasion of privacy is fine.

No matter what someone’s agreed to before, it’s still their right to withdraw consent.

This argument is no different to “well if she didn’t want to get raped she shouldn’t have had a drink and worn a skirt”.

And what are you on about no privacy in public? The thing she complained about was a private letter being published.

What I'm saying is, don't chose a life where you will be in the public eye, then whinge when people take interest in your life.

BTW, you don't need consent to film/take photos in public.

So she's done exactly what she's complaining about by running off and 'exposing' someone, where's their right to privacy?

Marty

I was just wondering if these racist remarks were actually racist or just a bit of banter taken the wrong way. Was it like, let's hope he takes after his mother so we don't have another pasty ginger c**t in the family or was it more like have you considered the name Duracell?

shmmeee

What I'm saying is, don't chose a life where you will be in the public eye, then whinge when people take interest in your life.

BTW, you don't need consent to film/take photos in public.

So she's done exactly what she's complaining about by running off and 'exposing' someone, where's their right to privacy?

You keep going on about public privacy rules like they’re relevant. They’re not.

Her complaint to the court was about them publishing a private letter. There is no right to publish such material. The other complaint was using aerial shots to take photos of inside their house. Again, no such right.

She’s not “exposed” anyone. She’s outright refused to in fact because she doesn’t think it’s fair.

Have you even been following this story? This is all rather basic stuff.

jordan210

Anyone else get annoyed when you get a text from a delivery company. But have no idea what the hell you have ordered !

Marty

You keep going on about public privacy rules like they’re relevant. They’re not.

Her complaint to the court was about them publishing a private letter. There is no right to publish such material. The other complaint was using aerial shots to take photos of inside their house. Again, no such right.

She’s not “exposed” anyone. She’s outright refused to in fact because she doesn’t think it’s fair.

Have you even been following this story? This is all rather basic stuff.

Of course she has 'exposed' them, throwing around accusations without even the slightest shred of evidence, she's tarred a whole families name with this. I'm not even a royalist and that nonce Andrew should definitely be questioned, but you can see through this profession victim clear as day.

NorthernWisdom

HMRC (sorry, Pete!).

The arcane, archaic systems for actually talking to somebody, and getting a resolution.

(Note, it's the institutional setup I'm complaining about rather than the poor sod who gets to speak to me after I've been waiting for 90 minutes plus!)

Nick

Administrator
Morgan gone from GMB. Wonder if he will magically return after a petition of gimps want him back

Nick

Administrator
The massive increase of people who shouldn't be on the road now schools are back.

Dicks who think it's a good idea to do roadworks now on busy roads already hammered by those above. They have had months.

wingy

The massive increase of people who shouldn't be on the road now schools are back.

Dicks who think it's a good idea to do roadworks now on busy roads already hammered by those above. They have had months.
It seems all the utilities have decided/attempted to carry out all forms of maintenance/improvement at the same time, taking advantage of the reduced commotion of normality.
However some of it may be as a consequence of this altered normality , internet for example.

covmark

People who claim they know others don't have a legitimate reason to be out and about. How do you know what every person on the road are doing?
Also those that whinge that supermarkets etc are rammed whilst also being in said supermarket.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
People who claim they know others don't have a legitimate reason to be out and about. How do you know what every person on the road are doing?
Also those that whinge that supermarkets etc are rammed whilst also being in said supermarket.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

By shouldn't, I meant shouldn't have a driving license....

shmmeee

Fucking roadworks! Where the fuck have you been the last year!

And on that note: companies that dig up my parents cul de sac and close the road but don’t open the end of the cul de sac so people can actually leave their houses.

Nick

Administrator
Fucking roadworks! Where the fuck have you been the last year!

And on that note: companies that dig up my parents cul de sac and close the road but don’t open the end of the cul de sac so people can actually leave their houses.

I've been driving to work almost every day. This week as schools go back there are about 3 sets of roadworks in the busiest bits.

Blind-Faith

Song came on the radio this morning at work , lad opposite said it’s a great song to play on guitar hero. I asked him about learning on an actual guitar? Said he wasn’t interested in that, fucking wound me right up! Learning a few simple chords isn’t bloody difficult!!

shmmeee

Fucking everything today. Possibly because I started the day with a Dr sticking his finger up my arse and it’s been downhill from there.

shmmeee

Song came on the radio this morning at work , lad opposite said it’s a great song to play on guitar hero. I asked him about learning on an actual guitar? Said he wasn’t interested in that, fucking wound me right up! Learning a few simple chords isn’t bloody difficult!!

As someone who has tried repeatedly and never got past a few notes of smoke on the water, I disagree. Fingers aren’t meant to bend that way

Users who are viewing this thread