Things that annoy you (21 Viewers)

Sbarcher

Also think it's a bit rich that her mate Oprah let's her rant on about his family and ask not one question about hers. Only allowed her mother to the wedding so not the best example of playing happy families. Nothing against the girl, but unfortuneately you lose your independence and freedom if you marry into the institution, your role in life is owned by protocol and tradition.

shmmeee

It’s a sensationalist headline which she hasn’t backed up, as I said before I have no time for the royal family but less for the spares.

Are you saying it didn’t happen? I mean it’s hardly news the Royals are racists. What do you want her to do? Have phone recordings to hand?

Can’t stand the lot of them but if you can’t see a coordinated attack against her from pretty much day one you haven’t been looking. I don’t think one interview compared to all the stories the other side have put in the press without basis is some capital crime.

I mean sure, Harry could be making it all up for reasons, but it’s a bit of a stretch.

On another note, if you want to see some proper crazy, go look at the real anti-Meghan lot on SM. She’s a lizard. She’s mind controlling Harry. All sorts. Proper batshit.

Terry Gibson's perm

I don't want to bring them into it, but a regular poster on this board said something very similar happened in his family.

It's disgusting.

So why isn't that the initial reaction, disgust at racism towards, even more, a small defenceless child?

If it happened it’s wrong of course it is but it seems to be a headline with no backing as I have said name the person or people, they have no way back from this so they might as well go all out.

Skybluefaz

I don't want to bring them into it, but a regular poster on this board said something very similar happened in his family.

It's disgusting.

So why isn't that the initial reaction, disgust at racism towards, even more, a small defenceless child?
Happened to my cousin in my family when she was a kid, it happens all the time, inside family outside of family. It's naive or ignorant to believe it doesn't.

NorthernWisdom

Happened to my cousin in my family when she was a kid, it happens all the time, inside family outside of family. It's naive or ignorant to believe it doesn't.
Being charitable...

I have family who I think I could say are a little bit racist, it's mainly due to age and lack of awareness, not that they're bad people. I was glad to see my Mum call one of them out when they said something pretty innocuous but still... racist.

Now, those attitudes don't actually affect me directly but, if it was directed at your child (and by extension, you) you'd be steaming, wouldn't you. You might be able to rationally excuse somebody's behaviour due to their age / upbringing etc. but... you'd still be angry. I'd like to think none of my family would directly say anything like that to me if it affected me, too - that's a whole upscaling of racism!

And why shouldn't you say how it made you feel?

Last edited:

hill83

It's disgusting.

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Pretty sure the Royals should be more worried about the noncing.

Who cares what colour kid they have? Should be more worried about the kids Andrew has been touching.

Last edited:

Ccfcisparks

More power to Harry and Meghan. Surprised the Royal family have any shed of credibility the way they have dealt with the debacle surrounding little Andy.

Reactions: vow

Grendel

More power to Harry and Meghan. Surprised the Royal family have any shed of credibility the way they have dealt with the debacle surrounding little Andy.

Yes Harry and Meghan who are only on Oprah because of the Royal Family link.

Im surprised this rather tawdry commercially interested pair weren’t lecturing the world again on humility saving the planet etc

The press have been far worse to other non royals entering the establishment

fernandopartridge

Yes Harry and Meghan who are only on Oprah because of the Royal Family link.

Im surprised this rather tawdry commercially interested pair weren’t lecturing the world again on humility saving the planet etc

The press have been far worse to other non royals entering the establishment
Meghan is very famous in her own right

ajsccfc

Piers Morgan their king in this regard. If you agree to an interview with someone then I'm perfectly entitled to hack your phones, harass your family and WHY DID YOU DELETE MY NUMBER MEGHAN, YOU TOO DONALD

ovduk78

Piers Morgan their king in this regard. If you agree to an interview with someone then I'm perfectly entitled to hack your phones, harass your family and WHY DID YOU DELETE MY NUMBER MEGHAN, YOU TOO DONALD
It annoys me that he was never charged for what he did when he was at the Mirror Group, can't stand seeing his fucking smug face on tv!!

Marty

People who can’t grasp the very simple concept of consent.

“Oh they say they want privacy but they went on the telly iamverysmart”

I would tend to agree normally, but what did she/they expect marrying a prince, moving to LA, and having a fairly successful TV career, she's bought a very private matter into the public, infringing on the privacy of others.

SG21

Now this is the story all about how, My life got flipped-turned upside down, And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air...

Sky_Blue_Daz

My neighbours son is really getting on my nerves .He’s a decent enough bloke but he insists on parking outside our house when visiting his parents despite them having a drive and room to park outside.

Nick

Administrator

The bloke is a grade A prick, people been sucking him off because he shouts over MPs about Corona. While flying away on holiday, not bothering with face masks or sticking to the rules himself.

Would love to backhand the twat, saw a clip of a lady telling him straight yesterday and it was great.

shmmeee

I would tend to agree normally, but what did she/they expect marrying a prince, moving to LA, and having a fairly successful TV career, she's bought a very private matter into the public, infringing on the privacy of others.

What a load of bollocks. By that logic it’s fine to rape prostitutes or attack a boxer in the street.

ajsccfc

The bloke is a grade A prick, people been sucking him off because he shouts over MPs about Corona. While flying away on holiday, not bothering with face masks or sticking to the rules himself.

Would love to backhand the twat, saw a clip of a lady telling him straight yesterday and it was great.

He did some kind of walk out in a huff this morning when challenged, which of course was genuine and not just an attempt to get eyes on his show and Twitter account

shmmeee

Did everyone see Morgan walk off set because he was called out on his obsession with Meghan? Probably stage managed but made me laugh.

Nick

Administrator
He did some kind of walk out in a huff this morning when challenged, which of course was genuine and not just an attempt to get eyes on his show and Twitter account

It's all a bit cringeworthy, it's not something you would expect from a breakfast show. More like some weird 10PM Channel 5 type shit.

The bloke is a grade A bellend. ITV stand by and let him spout his shit about Mental Health and people making it up and every other bit of shit he comes out with.

Users who are viewing this thread