Things that annoy you (16 Viewers)

Skybluefaz

I agree - it’s the ones that just abuse the rules of the road because they can’t be bothered to wait like the rest of the road users.
I'd much rather some of the HS2 money went into putting proper facilities for cycling around towns and cities. I'm not going full Clarkson just yet.

Sbarcher

Meghan Markle
People who complain they are too much in the public eye having encouraged it in the first place. Deciding that they need to raise millions by being back in the public eye. Then going worldwide to tell everyone "their side of the story" knowing full well the other side will be too dignified to reply.

Terry Gibson's perm

I do wonder if 95% of the population immediately thought Prince Philip, when she said concerns were raised about how dark skinned her child would be.

She should name and shame or shut up, they are really going to start stirring it up for her now all the stories will be coming out as the gloves are off, if she didn’t know what she was taking on before she soon will. I have no time for the royal family but do find it funny she thinks she can take them on.

Terry Gibson's perm

People who complain they are too much in the public eye having encouraged it in the first place. Deciding that they need to raise millions by being back in the public eye. Then going worldwide to tell everyone "their side of the story" knowing full well the other side will be too dignified to reply.

I am not sure they will be to dignified they can leak stuff out with the best of them.

Reactions: vow
D

Deleted member 11652

Bang on. You know what your duties are when you marry into the royal family. No one forced her to do it. Just a shame Harry has bowed down to her

NorthernWisdom

She should name and shame or shut up, they are really going to start stirring it up for her now all the stories will be coming out as the gloves are off, if she didn’t know what she was taking on before she soon will. I have no time for the royal family but do find it funny she thinks she can take them on.
tbf, if a member of her husband's family has been downright racist, she has every right to call it out however she wants. She's probably trying to spare their embarrassment by not naming them.

Reactions: vow

Terry Gibson's perm

tbf, if a member of her husband's family has been downright racist, she has every right to call it out however she wants. She's probably trying to spare their embarrassment by not naming them.

Or maybe she has just made it up only a few people will know the truth.

chiefdave

I do wonder if 95% of the population immediately thought Prince Philip, when she said concerns were raised about how dark skinned her child would be.
Couldn't quite believe that Charles Anson, former press secretary to the Queen, told the BBC there is "no strand of racism within the Royal household". We've all heard what Price Phillip has said in the past!

chiefdave

Find it incredible that after the treatment Markle has had and the constant hounding from the press when she comes out and gives her side of the story its immediately dismissed as not true and attention seeking by some.

If anyone can't see the difference in the treatment the press have given her and Kate at this point they must be deliberately ignoring it.

NorthernWisdom

Is he not just supporting his Wife like you are supposed to?

Find it incredible that after the treatment Markle has had and the constant hounding from the press when she comes out and gives her side of the story its immediately dismissed as not true and attention seeking by some.

If anyone can't see the difference in the treatment the press have given her and Kate at this point they must be deliberately ignoring it.
I'm finding the attitude somewhat baffling, I have to admit. Personally, I'm not convinced giving a TV interview is entirely appropriate or helpful... to them, as much as anybody. However,whether you agree with how they've chosen to broadcast it, to point out their own mental health difficulties, and to call out racism, should surely see condemnation that these things still go on, and support for mental health issues, rather than shooting the messenger!

Marty

Theres a massive difference in the way they conduct themselves though, their job is to sit there and look pritty, nothing else. Markle opened her mouth turned out to be a massive hypocrite, for example, taking private jets all over, while talking about climate change which resulted in them having to take commercial flights.

Skybluefaz

Will anybody be watching it tonight? As there is football on it’s a no from me.
No, it's going to wind the shit out of people and divide people (already has to be fair). It's all fucking mental really and so far removed from most peoples reality. It will shine a light on a few things that might help people though and that can't be a bad thing.

Sbarcher

I thought William's kids were Prince and Princess. I'm no expert though.
I'm no expert but heard this on the radio this morning.

Prince of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is a royal title normally granted to sons and grandsons of reigning and past British monarchs. It is also held by the Duke of Edinburgh, husband of Queen Elizabeth II. The title is granted by the reigning monarch, who is the fount of all honours, through the issuing of letters patent as an expression of the royal will.

chiefdave

I'm no expert but heard this on the radio this morning.

Prince of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is a royal title normally granted to sons and grandsons of reigning and past British monarchs. It is also held by the Duke of Edinburgh, husband of Queen Elizabeth II. The title is granted by the reigning monarch, who is the fount of all honours, through the issuing of letters patent as an expression of the royal will.
Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis are the Queen's great grandchildren. The same as Archie, Harry & Meghan's son, who isn't a Prince.

chiefdave

If we go with this theory that Meghan is deliberately trying to cause trouble then what is the reasoning? She could literally be living like a Princess and, as we know from other royals, live a life of luxury while doing very little. Whats the advantage to her or the endgame?

Grendel

I really doubt she cares about embarrassment

Grendel

If we go with this theory that Meghan is deliberately trying to cause trouble then what is the reasoning? She could literally be living like a Princess and, as we know from other royals, live a life of luxury while doing very little. Whats the advantage to her or the endgame?

Attention and to deflect from counter accusations

Terry Gibson's perm

The headline story on the radio was the racism bit so she will have got what she wanted publicity oh sorry she doesn’t like that.

shmmeee

People who complain they are too much in the public eye having encouraged it in the first place. Deciding that they need to raise millions by being back in the public eye. Th going worldwide to tell everyone "their side of the story" knowing full well the other side will be too dignified to reply.

Yeah dragging up three year old bullying accusations when you won’t even investigate the pedo, such dignity.

Such a disingenuous argument anyway. Like me breaking into your house and saying “well you invited me in for that party! What a hypocrite asking people into your house then saying you don’t want people in your house!!”

Consent is situational and can be withdrawn. This is not a hard concept.

Users who are viewing this thread