Things that annoy you (10 Viewers)

ccfc92

Girls on social media who blatantly bullshit.

"This is my natural colour".

While their page is full of taking selfies in sun beds and applying fake tan 🤦‍♂️

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Grown ups who say "yeeeeeeeeey"

stay_up_skyblues

Fully grown men who play the 2p machines and/or take pride in winning “tickets” in seaside arcades without their/any children (posted from a three day break in Devon with the nippers).

oscillatewildly

Fully grown men who play the 2p machines and/or take pride in winning “tickets” in seaside arcades without their/any children (posted from a three day break in Devon with the nippers).
I think you're missing the subtle 'metaphor' that is the steady and satisfying 'ejaculation' of those tickets.
Admittedly, when they emit in a juddering fashion of just ones and two's that's nothing to get excited about. That's just sick.

ccfc92

People who don't have a medical condition and drag their feet.

Pick them up and walk properly you shuffling twat.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Had a leak from our bathroom through to our kitchen it was like Niagara Falls turned the water off and the electrics
My daughter googled an emergency plumber in Coventry , I phoned him and admittedly I don’t know the going rate or anything .But he tried to charge £190 for a diagnostic and the same per hour I told him to go fuck himself
Emptied the fridge and freezer took 2 bottles of wine and a case of beer to me mum and dads just waiting for a Chinese .
Neighbours mate who’s a plumber said he’ll have a look at it tomorrow and he’ll just charge labour as we know the neighbour

Otis

People who aspirate the letter 'h'. It's pronounced aitch not haitch. The TV adverts for Currys are full of it. The director of those adverts should be sacked for not correcting the dimwits that appear in them. It's something that really winds me up.
So, what about when you have to go to A&E? Do you go the ospital? Do you eat chicken otpot? Ow do you do that? Is your ouse small or uge?

Otis

51AavaDGtfL._AC_SY355_.jpg

Face shields that have "Face Shield" written on them. As if I would have absolutely have no idea it was a face shield without the thing having "Face Shield" scrawled on the front.

"Ohh, look, Brenda. Look at that man. What is that on his face? What the hell is that!! I have no idea, have you? Is it a cricket box? A knee pad? An arm guard? Is it some kind of hat? I have no idea at all. Ooooh, look, there is another over there, someone over there is wearing one too, but that one says "Face Shield" on it. Ahh, so THAT'S what it is! Finally got it now! It's a face shield. Phew." 🙄

Why hasn't the face mask got "Face Mask" written on it? Why don't my trousers say "Trousers?" I wonder how I manage to put my shoes on each day without them clearly stating they are shoes. 🤔

Unbelievable.

Marty

The city is still a shit hole but it's nice to see the council have their priorities straight and installing park benches.

Why do the people of this city continue to elect such a bunch of arseholes.

skyblueinBaku

So, what about when you have to go to A&E? Do you go the ospital? Do you eat chicken otpot? Ow do you do that? Is your ouse small or uge?
I'm talking about the pronounciation of the letter H, as in HGV or HP, not it's use in a word.

Tommo1993

People who describe things as lush. Unless they’re on about how well their garden is growing.

“Went out for dinner last night, it was lush”. What are you, a goat? Fuck those people.

Walsgrave

People who describe things as lush. Unless they’re on about how well their garden is growing.

“Went out for dinner last night, it was lush”. What are you, a goat? Fuck those people.
Reminds me of when Clarke Carlisle described Javier Mascherano's tackle on Arjen Robben as 'utterly delicious' during the 2014 World Cup semi finals.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Adverts
When the film you've just started to watch on TV is only ten minutes in.
Remember the old days when a film started at 9 and stopped at 10 for half an hour for the news ?

pastythegreat

people that walk across the road in front of your car 10 seconds after the green man has stopped flashing ..then give you attitude
People that press the button and then cross because its clear so you then have to sit at a green man while the person that requested it is 200 meters up the bastard Street!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4439

Squashed hedgehogs on urban roads. I mean, hogs can move at a fair pace but squirrels they ain't. Whether you are driving by night or day, if you can't control a car at 30 mph to stop or avoid I'd question whether your attention on your driving. Not saying that it's always totally avoidable.

shmmeee

Bloody ridiculous anti-racism campaigners (campaigners in general actually). Listening to a woman on Radio 4 complaining about media representation of black people, which I’m sure there’s issue with, her go to example is the housekeeper on Tom and Jerry. I looked it up, she was last in a cartoon in 1952 after complaints from the NAACP! Almost 70 years ago and was changed specifically because of black peoples complaints.

It just destroys their own argument. Put your best foot forward for gods sake.

Users who are viewing this thread