Things that annoy you (13 Viewers)

jimmyhillsfanclub

The school run traffic.....is it my imagination, or is it even worse than before lockdown?

....And what is it with this new tiny woman + SUV rule.......the size of the vehicle is inversely proportional to the size of the (usually shit) female driver.

shmmeee

The school run traffic.....is it my imagination, or is it even worse than before lockdown?

....And what is it with this new tiny woman + SUV rule.......the size of the vehicle is inversely proportional to the size of the (usually shit) female driver.

Henry’s has always been the worst for this. Huge fuck off SUVs with one six year old in the back.

School runs seem a mess right now, more crowded than before. We’ve got split drop off times for year groups and it just results in parents with two kids hanging around rather than being in and out.

pastythegreat

People that say women are better drivers than men when its clear they're not

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

jimmyhillsfanclub

Henry’s has always been the worst for this. Huge fuck off SUVs with one six year old in the back.

School runs seem a mess right now, more crowded than before. We’ve got split drop off times for year groups and it just results in parents with two kids hanging around rather than being in and out.

Yeah....figured the staggered drop-offs would have an impact but it was absolute carnage this morning......nearly died 3 times on me pushbike this morning.

fernandopartridge

I moved during lockdown and now live very close to a primary school. The volume of traffic is ridiculous. I only live in a pretty small town where you can walk from one end to the other in 20 minutes max. How much time out of somebody's day would it be to walk their kids to school, especially given an awful lot of people are working from home?

shmmeee

I moved during lockdown and now live very close to a primary school. The volume of traffic is ridiculous. I only live in a pretty small town where you can walk from one end to the other in 20 minutes max. How much time out of somebody's day would it be to walk their kids to school, especially given an awful lot of people are working from home?

Im guilty here. But it’s because I’m working from home I do it. I can justify 15 mins driving drop off away from work, I can’t justify an hour away and if I start at half nine I don’t finish until six.

fernandopartridge

Im guilty here. But it’s because I’m working from home I do it. I can justify 15 mins driving drop off away from work, I can’t justify an hour away and if I start at half nine I don’t finish until six.

don't your kids go to school in Beduff (where i don't think you live?)

shmmeee

don't your kids go to school in Beduff (where i don't think you live?)

Not yet. It’s the eldests last year in Primary so we’ve decided cos she’s missed so much a school move before SATs isn’t wise. So currently I’m living in Earlsdon and they’re going to school there too. Would be about half an hour each way walking with a five year old but five mins driving up. I do feel guilty and wish my work would let me start earlier and take an hour to do it but they have this weird thing where you have to still do normal hours with a lunch break.

fernandopartridge

Not yet. It’s the eldests last year in Primary so we’ve decided cos she’s missed so much a school move before SATs isn’t wise. So currently I’m living in Earlsdon and they’re going to school there too. Would be about half an hour each way walking with a five year old but five mins driving up. I do feel guilty and wish my work would let me start earlier and take an hour to do it but they have this weird thing where you have to still do normal hours with a lunch break.

Well yeah, tbf unreasonable employers deserve their share of the blame. Understand wanting employees to be at work at broadly the same time, but it doesn't need to be regimented, it's many years since people worked en masse on production lines or other heavy industry.

Blind-Faith

In the past 48 hours I’ve had a car crash and written my car off, plus just had a phone call from the docs diagnosing me with an over active thyroid! They say it comes in threes so looking forward to seeing what’s next.....

chiefdave

Having to have constant work meetings when on furlough is annoying enough but having hauled myself out of bed (not being lazy, just taking advantage of furlough to be able to watch the NHL playoffs in the early hours) stop cancelling them literally 5 minutes before they're due to start!

wingy

Just read an article.
They use the word heretofore.
What is up with prior, beforehand , formerly or previously etc ?

Johnnythespider

In the past 48 hours I’ve had a car crash and written my car off, plus just had a phone call from the docs diagnosing me with an over active thyroid! They say it comes in threes so looking forward to seeing what’s next.....
Was this crash near the Ricoh island ?

Tommo1993

Bus Drivers, seemingly they are employing loads of cunts nowadays.

Drove them for 13 months. I hated it after two weeks of doing it. A piss easy job made shit by the depots and managers. There’s a lot of nice ones but having been on the inside it’s so easy to see why many more drivers are how you say.

Johnnythespider

When you open a bag of sugar and 300 granules that have been secreted in the folds spill out all over the work surface. Why ?

Nick

Administrator

The issue with that for some is that people are being advised to not get out of the car etc. Just drive up and kick the kid out and drive off.

chiefdave

The BUPA mental health advert. Lists a load of MH issues people might be suffering as a result of the pandemic, lockdown etc. At the end says search Bupa Mental Health.

Thought it can't possibly be as cynical as trying to flog private healthcare off the back of people anixeties about covid so did the search. Takes you straight to a page to get a quote for private healthcare.

jimmyhillsfanclub

People using disposable single use face masks. If its a strict work requirement then fair enough, but if not, you're a bit of a selfish c**t aren't you?

Get a washable one FFS.

NorthernWisdom

People using disposable single use face masks. If its a strict work requirement then fair enough, but if not, you're a bit of a selfish c**t aren't you?

Get a washable one FFS.
Oooh now... do I annoy you? I have washable ones (home made at that) but have a box of disposable ones for emergency backup, so a couple are left in the car just in case I forget / run out of the washable ones.

Not worn a disposable one yet but, if I meet you, I'll be sure to ;)

jimmyhillsfanclub

Oooh now... do I annoy you? I have washable ones (home made at that) but have a box of disposable ones for emergency backup, so a couple are left in the car just in case I forget / run out of the washable ones.

Not worn a disposable one yet but, if I meet you, I'll be sure to ;)

Ha ha....please do NW....and if you can ensure you wear it incorrectly, before casually casting it aside in the nearest gutter/tree/verge then you will have ticked every box. Cheers :D

skyblue1991

People who don't enable an out of office response and you have to find out from someone else that they are actually not working.

Wankers!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You're driving along a single carriageway. On the other side of the road is a parked car. As you approach , a car coming from the opposite direction decides to chance it and overtakes the car rather than give way. Fair enough, you've touched the brakes but no more than that.
But the trouble is 3 more cars behind him think it's okay to follow suit, each using the car in front as a kind of "shield".
Sometimes I'd love to drive straight into them , but I'd probably come off worse.

Users who are viewing this thread