The one annoying thing about the olympics (1 Viewer)

Macca

The insistence on showing the studio guests. (Jackson & Lewis in particular) during the races celebrating and getting excited in a " oh I didn t know the camera was on me" type of thing. Yeh ok maybe the first time it worked. Also gabby Logan's irritating spandau ballet gold thing.

I rather enjoyed apart from that. Oh apart from ramming a mic in people's faces the second after their lifetimes dreams had been shattered

Marty

I wonder if Fifa are sitting their watching thinking how amazing the World Cup would have been in this country? at least we have the rugby world cup, commenwealth games, world athletes championships to look forward to.

Being British = Winning the lottery of life. :cool:

Tad

I'm actually quite gutted it's finishing. It's been nice to see other sports on tv other then football. After seeing so many people take an interest in different sports, I think the bbc etc should really look at giving other less known sports a chance to shine on tv.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

You'd always get a little taste of the more obscure sports on Grandstand, now there's a show they could bring back.

Users who are viewing this thread