Things that annoy you (10 Viewers)

tom88

My neighbour is getting on my tits

we live down a private road which has 5 houses including mine, the road isn’t very wide and is made not to be parked down. Each house has a garage, a driveway which can hold 3 cars and a space outside the front door. His house only has 2 cars there and from time to time he has the odd visitor. The house can accomndate 5 cars if they weren’t so fucking lazy.

Yet, they don’t use the garage, his wife parks in the middle of the drive and when they have visitors they park outside my front garden!!

it’s not causing any issues but it’s like how much space do you want? It really bugs me

Malaka

Fast talking at the end of radio ads to tell all the stuff that we need to know, but they don't want us to know

Mcbean

People ( including Sky presenters , ex Footballers) who have'nt read the BLM manifesto which is basically anarchy - i am 100% for kicking any discrimination out - it has no place in sport as well as politics

chiefdave

oscillatewildly

People ( including Sky presenters , ex Footballers) who have'nt read the BLM manifesto which is basically anarchy - i am 100% for kicking any discrimination out - it has no place in sport as well as politics
Isn't it the parasitic highjacking of BLM by outsider movements (antifa to name but one) that has added the anarchistic element to any 'manifesto'?
* You posted your second message just before I finished composing mine!

shmmeee

hilights don't make good reading whichever way - some hijacking going on leading to mixed messages - almost as if some have been hoodwinked into supporting but don't take on the philosophy as its beyond their level

Its not a heirarchical organisation. LikeXR or ISIS it’s a general banner than independent groups campaign under. There is no “BLM Manifesto” as there is not single BLM, but rather unconnected groups allfighting for racial justice. Some very badly.

This is a common problem with all non-hierarchical organisations. See the white nationalists hi jacking XR messaging, or the various nutters claiming BLM.

Mcbean

Its not a heirarchical organisation. LikeXR or ISIS it’s a general banner than independent groups campaign under. There is no “BLM Manifesto” as there is not single BLM, but rather unconnected groups allfighting for racial justice. Some very badly.

This is a common problem with all non-hierarchical organisations. See the white nationalists hi jacking XR messaging, or the various nutters claiming BLM.
Yes ! Just feel football is getting involved with the wrong message

Mcbean

Have read tonight that Les Ferdinand has the same view for example that taking the knee has lost its importance - diluted by the wrong type of people - maybe that’s why QPR said no to taking the knee ! He has my support

wingy

Frigging Sony Movies channel started the solid schedule of Christmas films.🙄🙄
If memory serves they maintain this crap right up until the day .
Grrr!!

ccfc92

Your man (Clive?) pronouncing Dabo as Darbo.

Unless I'm completely wrong and been calling my dog the wrong name for 12 weeks? 😬🤦‍♂️

Evo1883

Yeah by on large your a decent bunch.

giphy.gif

Sbarcher

Tides! Sat today on a beach in Cornwall eating my cheese sandwich when almost got drowned by the incoming tide. Had to move my blanket 10yds up the sands. No sooner had it reached me again and it started to retreat from whence it came. What’s that all about, total waste of time if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread