Things that annoy you (31 Viewers)

oucho

Has anyone mentioned Arlene Foster on this thread yet? I reckon she'd insist on a hard border...

richnrg

Ah, so you also watched the Apprentice last week then, eh!

Leaf blower/mud disperser.
I haven't seen the Apprentice for a few years - was some dick using one?
No, I've just watched some bloke chasing some leaves down a street and leav*ing (*ho-ho) them all in a pile at the end, where I guess some other bloke will fire-up his leaf blower and blow them all back again. Sort of 'leaf-tennis' or 'Leaf-blow-football'.
Turds.

Otis

I haven't seen the Apprentice for a few years - was some dick using one?
No, I've just watched some bloke chasing some leaves down a street and leav*ing (*ho-ho) them all in a pile at the end, where I guess some other bloke will fire-up his leaf blower and blow them all back again. Sort of 'leaf-tennis' or 'Leaf-blow-football'.
Turds.
Yep. They had a muddy wet patio and decided to use a leaf blower to clean it, only succeeding in simply blowing the mud about.

Sky_Blue_Daz

These gangs on mopeds flying round the place at night with no headlights on, I was coming back from the Red lion in Corley the other day and about 5 of them came flying up the road in the dark with no lights it was gone 5 in the evening

Otis

These gangs on mopeds flying round the place at night with no headlights on, I was coming back from the Red lion in Corley the other day and about 5 of them came flying up the road in the dark with no lights it was gone 5 in the evening
Very deliberate to intimidate drivers I guess and also it's breaking the law, bruv, innit.

Nick

Administrator
Very deliberate to intimidate drivers I guess and also it's breaking the law, bruv, innit.
Don't let it intimidate, just drive your normal way. If they don't have lights on is their fault if they can't be seen.

Same as when they hammer it doing wheelies.

Otis

Don't let it intimidate, just drive your normal way. If they don't have lights on is their fault if they can't be seen.

Same as when they hammer it doing wheelies.
Yeah, just saying how they think.

It's the same when some tailgates me and I feel them right up against the bumper.

I quite often just tilt the rear view mirror down so I can't see them.

Nick

Administrator

It's the same when some tailgates me and I feel them right up against the bumper.

I think they do expect people to move out of the way.

I have found good timing of opening a car door always works.

eastwoodsdustman

Just touch the brakes or put your rear fog light on for a second you’ll soon see them drop back. If it doesn’t work then slow down using your gears. That always works well.

Nick

Administrator
Just touch the brakes or put your rear fog light on for a second you’ll soon see them drop back. If it doesn’t work then slow down using your gears. That always works well.

ford-galaxy-with-focus-rs-25l-engine-shoots-flames-video-89781_1.jpg

skybluegod

I hate when people tailgate, it makes me slow down rather speed up, so i don't see why they do it!

fellatio_Martinez

KFC in general is effing awful.

If you can find a busy well run KFC then the chicken is always fresh and delicious. City centre KFCs are nearly always bad so I stick to drive thrus.

I had one last week, there was about 5 chips in there. I thought it was a baby meal

Same happened to me so my GF complained and got a big bag of them but they taste like micro chips and I left them.

Nick

Administrator
What's asmr? I don't want to Google it.

Imagine falling in love with a woman and then realising she eats like that.

fellatio_Martinez

What's asmr? I don't want to Google it.

Imagine falling in love with a woman and then realising she eats like that.

It's Autonomous sensory meridian response which is basically a reaction to sounds that feel good.

Usually people use them when trying to "get tingles, relax, or fall asleep. Most of it I can see some kind of merit in but the food noises is evil. That woman belongs in the pits of hell!

This is a typical video.

Users who are viewing this thread