Things that annoy you (8 Viewers)

vow

They don't like to be identified as anything, however, I identify them as whining, overly dramatic, little twats, dripping in self loathing desperately trying to garner justice for a problem that doesn't exist.
Perhaps try a little harder and tell us how you really feel?!

:kiss:

dancers lance

Perhaps try a little harder and tell us how you really feel?!

:kiss:
I do need to work on expressing myself more directly and saying exactly how I feel, It's always been a problem of mine.

Reactions: vow

tommydazzle

I'm annoyed with myself for being annoyed at this as lots of good causes get supported but I'm increasingly sick of folk doing stupid sponsored challenges or what amounts to an adventure holiday we'd all like to have the time and money for. Instead of raising money by hiking up Mount Kilimanjaro or cycling backwards to Paris, playing snooker nonstop for 24 hours etc why not do something useful like a two week beach clean or graffiti removal. I think I would be more impressed.

vow

Gavin & Stacey. That wanker Corden in particular. It's about as funny as cancer.
Dislike James Corden, a bit too smug, however his character Smithy was pretty funny for it's time. Quite enjoyed the show toby fayre, but wouldn't want to re-watch it now.

Otis

Never watched Gavin and Stacey, but do like James Corden on A League of their Own.

He was also excellent as the mouse in the Gruffalo too.

fellatio_Martinez

Gavin & Stacey. That wanker Corden in particular. It's about as funny as cancer.

I've heard lots of stories about him. Supposed to be a right cock head. His personality is the complete opposite of his TV persona of Mr happy chappy. Supposedly he would scream at runners and junior production staff if they looked him in the eye.

fellatio_Martinez

DMK4fufW0AA95OD
DMK4fulW4AA7exi

Nick

Administrator
Focus on celebrity 2nd homes burning down in America. What about the normal people and the animals?

fellatio_Martinez

Focus on celebrity 2nd homes burning down in America. What about the normal people and the animals?

I also hate how on the celebrity versions of game shows i.e The Chase, the audience and presenters applaud and holler far louder than on the normal version.

Like these heroes are far more worthy of applause for getting an answer right. They also make the questions easier.

richnrg

reminds me of something I heard on TalkShite the other day when they were talking about TV game show hosted by Bradley Walsh (can't remember name of show - don't watch it). One of the questions was something like...

What was the name of the footballer who played for Trinidad & Tobago and also Birmingham City in the Premier League (also played for City)?
was it
1) Strict Dave
2) Stubborn Tim, or
3) (the correct answer)

fernandopartridge

reminds me of something I heard on TalkShite the other day when they were talking about TV game show hosted by Bradley Walsh (can't remember name of show - don't watch it). One of the questions was something like...

What was the name of the footballer who played for Trinidad & Tobago and also Birmingham City in the Premier League (also played for City)?
was it
1) Strict Dave
2) Stubborn Tim, or
3) (the correct answer)
Dele Adebola, piece of piss

Nick

Administrator
people that say "I hope you're proud of yourself!"
no you don't.

You mean you don't carry your Record of Achievement for times like that? "Now you mention it, I am" "Here's my certificate for winning the Javelin on sports day in year 9".

fellatio_Martinez

People who say the word literally all the time without understanding what it means.

"I've literally killed myself cleaning this house"

"You've literally blown my mind"

This list goes on, does my tits in.

Captain Dart

People who say the word literally all the time without understanding what it means.

"I've literally killed myself cleaning this house"

"You've literally blown my mind"

This list goes on, does my tits in.
Don't you mean it literally does your tits in?

Otis

Screenshot_2018-11-15-17-34-09.png

'Beyonce cuts ties with Philip Green'.

Have that pair got nothing better to do and what a waste of material!

Geez.

Otis

Christ. This not only signifies the terrible decline of the music industry but also how far people will go to push diversity onto every aspect of culture.

I don't know one of his songs. I'm not his target market but aren't headliners supposed to be massively known artists?
Has he got any songs?

xcraigx

Queues in shops that are being held up by people who seem to be surprised when the cashier asks for money. Have your sodding money or card ready ffs, I don't want to wait around while you piss about for half hour looking for payment.

Users who are viewing this thread