The Walsh Talk (1 Viewer)

SleepyGinger

Don’t think Liam Walsh was ever a realistic target for us although Bristol city do have an embarrassment of riches in centre midfield. Nagy a hungary international, massengo who they signed last year for a reported 7 million and now signed Chris brunt and joe Williams this summer, wouldn’t be surprised if Walsh doesn’t get much of a look in to be honest, just shows what we are up against.

BristolCity

Our manager all but said that Walsh has signed a new contract and it will be announced in the next few days.

Edit: Posted before I read the thread, it seems you already know.

As someone else has said, I'm not sure how much game time he'll get. Hopefully it's a lot but we have 3 CM places in our team and far too many players that can play there.

Elliason
Massengo
Nagy
Paterson
Szmodics
Morrell
Palmer
Walsh
Rowe
Bakinson
Williams
Towler
Wiemann
O'Dowda
Brunt
Adelakun

Marty

Our manager all but said that Walsh has signed a new contract and it will be announced in the next few days.

As someone else has said, I'm not sure how much game time he'll get. Hopefully it's a lot but we have 3 CM places in our team and far too many players that can play there.

Elliason
Massengo
Nagy
Paterson
Szmodics
Morrell
Palmer
Walsh
Rowe
Bakinson
Williams
Towler
Wiemann
O'Dowda
Brunt
Adelakun

Are they all in the first team picture? not even the top clubs have the pick of 16 players for 3 positions.

SleepyGinger

Elliason
Massengo
Nagy
Paterson
Szmodics
Morrell
Palmer
Walsh
Rowe
Bakinson
Williams
Towler
Wiemann
O'Dowda
Brunt
Adelakun
That’s a joke, what would you expect the starting 3 to be? Nagy Williams Paterson?

Magwitch

Walsh was gettable maybe still is but I doubt it. They all knew once Bournemouth were relegated Wilson would be sold and we were going to get a couple of million or so. In my opinion either MR didn’t want him or he didn’t want us, we will probably never know which.

mr_monkey

Walsh was gettable maybe still is but I doubt it. They all knew once Bournemouth were relegated Wilson would be sold and we were going to get a couple of million or so. In my opinion either MR didn’t want him or he didn’t want us, we will probably never know which.

I thought you said he was signing for us? As always full of shit 😂

BristolCity

Are they all in the first team picture? not even the top clubs have the pick of 16 players for 3 positions.

Admitedly this includes CAMs & wingers.

Our new manager has played 352 in every game so far, so assuming that is his preferred formation our more attacking players will be in the midfield 3.

We've seen this already with Paterson (CAM) & Wiemann (ST) playing together in CM.

Massengo (CM)
Nagy (CM)
Morrell (CM)
Walsh (CM)
Rowe (CM)
Bakinson (CM)
Williams (CM)
Brunt (CM)
Towler (CM) *Promoted from our academy this year, the only player that arguably won't be in the picture.
Wiemann (ST/CAM)
Paterson (CAM)
Szmodics (CAM)
Palmer (CAM)
O'Dowda (LW)
Adelakun (LW)
Elliason (RW)

That’s a joke, what would you expect the starting 3 to be? Nagy Williams Paterson?

I expect the starting 3 will be Wiemann, Paterson & Morrell. The ideal starting 3, in my opinion, is probably Morrell, Walsh & Williams.

Marty

Admitedly this includes CAMs & wingers.

Our new manager has played 352 in every game so far, so assuming that is his preferred formation our more attacking players will be in the midfield 3.

We've seen this already with Paterson (CAM) & Wiemann (ST) playing together in CM.

Massengo (CM)
Nagy (CM)
Morrell (CM)
Walsh (CM)
Rowe (CM)
Bakinson (CM)
Williams (CM)
Brunt (CM)
Towler (CM) *Promoted from our academy this year, the only player that arguably won't be in the picture.
Wiemann (ST/CAM)
Paterson (CAM)
Szmodics (CAM)
Palmer (CAM)
O'Dowda (LW)
Adelakun (LW)
Elliason (RW)

I expect the starting 3 will be Wiemann, Paterson & Morrell. The ideal starting 3, in my opinion, is probably Morrell, Walsh & Williams.

How much do you spend on wages? surely you'll have to off load some of those CM. I'm half hoping Walsh has a terrible start to the season so he becomes available in the next transfer window.

BristolCity

How much do you spend on wages? surely you'll have to off load some of those CM. I'm half hoping Walsh has a terrible start to the season so he becomes available in the next transfer window.
About mid table, not that much. Nobody on over 25k I don't believe, I'd say around 12k is the average.

Johnnythespider

At least if he does sign it we can fully move on.
Yeah and start trash talking him, I'll go first,
People banging on about how good Liam Walsh is, calling him Liam Messi, haha, Liam Neeson more like with his particular set of skills, fancy choosing Bristol City over the mighty sky blues, that shows a clear lack of ambition on his part.
Even i have given up on this happening.

mr_monkey

Then read what was put and show where Walsh was mentioned, for the record by the way the third name given which I discounted was not Liam Walsh.

But you never corrected anyone who said it was Walsh ;)

I have no idea what people like you get out of pretending to be in the know about the inner workings of a football club but hopefully you've got what you needed from it now and at least now people know to discredit what you say and not get excited by it

Edit.... In fact I stand corrected, you did say it was Walsh and now are lying about it because you are full of shit 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Liquid Gold

For every £100 they make they spend £101 on wages. They’re lucky Lansdown doesn’t seem to mind.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Then read what was put and show where Walsh was mentioned, for the record by the way the third name given which I discounted was not Liam Walsh.
If you were to say who no 3 was, and it came off (big ‘if’ I realise) — your status as a Sky Blues Talk legend would be assured...

Baker?

shmmeee

BAC57286-D663-48DE-BE5D-F10892175C56.jpeg

South Of The River

People banging on about how good Liam Walsh is, calling him Liam Messi, haha, Liam Neeson more like with his particular set of skills, fancy choosing Bristol City over the mighty sky blues, that shows a clear lack of ambition on his part.

There’s nothing really between us. You’ve had a bad time of it for a while now wouldn’t you say?

On the rise now though which is good to see.

larry_david

Maggers how can you deny that! I mean you denied you'd suggested Dabo as midfield and we sorta forgave you for it because it was hilarious but don't play the same stunt again. Own it. 'yeah I said LW, so what things change'

mr_monkey

Maggers how can you deny that! I mean you denied you'd suggested Dabo as midfield and we sorta forgave you for it because it was hilarious but don't play the same stunt again. Own it. 'yeah I said LW, so what things change'

I actually feel a bit sorry for him now, I think he must be going through some stuff to need to lie to get attention on here :(

wingy

Did he nearly kill someone for raping a friend of his?
Bastard.

higgs

Doubt we could compete with the wages Walsh would be on at Bristol city

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

cc84cov

Doubt we could compete with the wages Walsh would be on at Bristol city

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rumour was he was on 12 now he’s rumoured to be getting a new deal ? Forget Walsh he will be on £15k if rumours turn out to be true

SeaSeeEffCee

I actually feel a bit sorry for him now, I think he must be going through some stuff to need to lie to get attention on here :(
I’ve always just assumed it’s a troll account tbh. Never seen someone so consistently wrong about literally everything and anything.

Users who are viewing this thread