The Walsh Talk (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

I thought it was generally accepted that we had no hope of getting him back following his contract being extended so why is the rumour mill up and running again?

chiefdave

Could just be people seeing he hasn't been playing and thinking there's a chance of him leaving. Of course the reality is he's got a knock.

fatso

We need a Walsh type player, and Walsh isn’t featuring in pre season, and even if he wasn’t injured, he is unlikely to be in the starting line up come he start of the season, hence maybe we could persuade Bristol to sell him.

So it’s a case of people putting 2 and 2 together, and coming up with 4.
The fucking A holes!

skyblueeyesrevisited

We need a Walsh type player, and Walsh isn’t featuring in pre season, and even if he wasn’t injured, he is unlikely to be in the starting line up come he start of the season, hence maybe we could persuade Bristol to sell him.

The fucking A holes!
This truly is an educational thread

clint van damme

The fucking A holes!

doesn't that mean they're right?

Reactions: vow

mr_monkey

The fucking A holes!

No we don't as we have hamer who robins has said is the Walsh replacement

covcity4life

For me it's always been wishful thinking

I don't buy this we have hamer we don't need Walsh crap

Hamer looks good but too soon to say he as good as Walsh

Also squad depth is vital. Is Kelly going to play week in week out?

Walsh was important cog in promotion. I hope robins has an eye on bringing him back

SkybluesBenny

If he has extended his contract then another years loan is plausible?
Hasn't he just had his 1 year extension exercised by the club as it was in their favour to do so and not the players choice.
I'm not sure what happens with these if he was to say no i don't want to sign, because its in the clubs favour it just gets extended on the same terms?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Fergusons_Beard

Their manager has said that Walsh has had a knock (reason for missing pre-season friendlies)and very much in his first team plans.

We still need to strengthen midfield not because Hamer & Kelly are crap but because we need depth-long old season the Championship!

That’s why we looking at Sheaf (who now is apparently asking for WAY too much money & we out), Field (May be our next signing) & now linked to Garner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mr_monkey

For me it's always been wishful thinking

I don't buy this we have hamer we don't need Walsh crap

Hamer looks good but too soon to say he as good as Walsh

Also squad depth is vital. Is Kelly going to play week in week out?

Walsh was important cog in promotion. I hope robins has an eye on bringing him back

So we would spend over a mil each on walsh and hamer and one of them would sit on the bench 😂 they are far too similar to play together in the box formation, we need a player like Kelly next to a player like Walsh/hamer otherwise our midfielder would get overrun

covcity4life

So we would spend over a mil each on walsh and hamer and one of them would sit on the bench 😂 they are far too similar to play together in the box formation, we need a player like Kelly next to a player like Walsh/hamer otherwise our midfielder would get overrun
Once again i thibk its way too early to make judgements like that. Simply not seen enough of hamer yet for me to comment either way on that one as to what kind of defensive job he could do

mr_monkey

Once again i thibk its way too early to make judgements like that. Simply not seen enough of hamer yet for me to comment either way on that one as to what kind of defensive job he could do

Tbf I'm just going on what robins, his previous club and the man himself has said about where he likes to play

Samo

will be down to Walsh, if he pushes for the move we’ll get him

IF we've made an offer, IF its been accepted, IF he still wants to come, IF we can agree terms, etc, etc, etc

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Sorry Maggers is Magwitch yeah. The famous prophet who said 3 were coming in soon. Sheaf, walker and an unknown which has now been revealed to be Walsh.

Walker in
Sheaf still talking
Walsh - next?

LD

No way would we be getting Sheaf AND Walsh. It'd be one or the other. They play in the same position and we've got Hamer and Kelly there already.

Users who are viewing this thread