The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (11 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

martcov

Mart do you actually support cov or are you just a member on this site to argue about brexit

I actually follow Cov from a distance.. and come over a few times a year... absolute glory hunter as well ... been to Wembley 3 times with City.. up until now, I have stayed at my family home, but unfortunately my mother just died and there is no reason to come to Cov so often in the future... Still, I shall probably try and time holidays to get over for some games including away games..

Grendel

So it seems almost certain that Andy Johnson will now be PM

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Mart do you actually support cov or are you just a member on this site to argue about brexit
Everyone on here knows he's obsessed beyond having a life of any sort with the whole injustice of Brexit.

Sick Boy

The big question is... why? Why is Aaron Banks so generous? What does he gain from the USA contacts? How do his firms book these expenses? My taxman would be asking all sorts of questions. I would think that he does this through offshore companies where maybe the accounting is not as strict.

I still can’t believe how many are taken in by him still and seem to think he is a man of the people, it’s beyond depressing.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I am not a loser and don’t have have to troll people for my entertainment. Now fuck off.
Not now you've said that. You surely don't want to have one of your tantrums again where you end up embarrassing yourself in front of millions ?

skybluetony176

This man: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson?

Ohh, him. The albino honey monster.

He’d certainly get the backing of the party within the party but they’re a minority and I wouldn’t take it for granted that outside of that he’ll get enough support to win a leadership contest. If he did I wouldn’t be surprised if it triggered more MP’s resigning and either joining the independent group or standing as stand alone independent MP’s. Which leads to the question that how many more MP’s do the Tories have to lose before a general election is triggered? He could end up being the Sam Alardyce of PM’s.

My guess is he will be seen as too much of a liability (for many many reasons) and Gove will end up with the job.

Sick Boy

We are moving for lifestyle more than anything else. And will be quite close to Italy so will be popping over frequently.

You don't need to be rich in the UK to be able to live like a king in other countries. You then also appreciate the better things in life more.

Ahhh nice...where is it you’re moving to? Agree entirely about the better/smaller things in life, it’ll be a great decision. We’ve had shocking weather the last couple of weeks for Italy but next week it seems that the heat will be starting, before the relentless humidity and 40c temperatures of July and August.

Astute

Ahhh nice...where is it you’re moving to? Agree entirely about the better/smaller things in life, it’ll be a great decision. We’ve had shocking weather the last couple of weeks for Italy but next week it seems that the heat will be starting, before the relentless humidity and 40c temperatures of July and August.
Still unsure. Had enough of finding a dream property but then find out the nearest decent school that we feel would help the kids settle in are too far away. So they are moving over with the aim of looking until they find exactly what we are after. I have told the wife the only input from me will be to pay. And I will have a 2 week holiday with them every 2 weeks. But from the end of July I have 48 days with them. Will join in with the hunt.

dutchman

Ohh, him. The albino honey monster.

He’d certainly get the backing of the party within the party but they’re a minority and I wouldn’t take it for granted that outside of that he’ll get enough support to win a leadership contest. If he did I wouldn’t be surprised if it triggered more MP’s resigning and either joining the independent group or standing as stand alone independent MP’s. Which leads to the question that how many more MP’s do the Tories have to lose before a general election is triggered? He could end up being the Sam Alardyce of PM’s.

My guess is he will be seen as too much of a liability (for many many reasons) and Gove will end up with the job.
Boris is the only Tory candidate who could win a general election. Tory MPs may hate him but but they enjoy power more than they hate him.

Sick Boy

Boris is the only Tory candidate who could win a general election. Tory MPs may hate him but but they enjoy power more than they hate him.

He was a disaster as HS and would be even worse as PM. It would be an incredibly dark day for the country and will once again just how debased politics in the UK has become.

dutchman

He was a disaster as HS and would be even worse as PM. It would be an incredibly dark day for the country and will once again just how debased politics in the UK has become.
You needn't worry about that as May has no intention of quitting, despite what the mainstream media would have you believe, so you can continue to enjoy her rule for the next few years. ;)

Sick Boy

You needn't worry about that as May has no intention of quitting, despite what the mainstream media would have you believe, so you can continue to enjoy her rule for the next few years. ;)

What is your alternative source then and who is behind this major conspiracy?

Sadly I am in a country with an even more incompetent government on the verge of collapse.

Grendel

So it’s only your opinion then.

She’s gone. The 1922 Committee have pretty much said they will re-write the rule book to get rid of her if they have to

martcov

Not only is she putting her deal to Parliament yet again I see cabinet members are now starting to say vote for it now and worry about the details later Hancock urges MPs to vote for Brexit bill

Mind you, it’s only like voting leave in the referendum;) Or voting for Brexit Ltd Co in the European elections ;)

Yes, Farage has promised to write a manifesto after the elections. A bit like the referendum was now a vote for no deal. Although no one knew that when they voted in the referendum. Be interesting to see to what people are voting for in the EU elections to the parliament of unelected old men in Brussels.

martcov

United Kingdom

On this poll, the Euroskeptiker are well down against pro EU parties in the UK EU elections compared with 2014. Despite Farage’s well oiled ( snake oil? ) propaganda machine.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Another milkshake, another set of proof that the argument has been lost.

If that was Corbyn or Vince Cable I would imagine many on here would be outraged. Yet there is silence.

Astute

Milkshake is a small price to lay for unleashing what that twat has unleashed on our country
And here was me thinking you were more understanding of the situation.

It isn't Farage that has caused all this. It is the EU and how it is run. Even all the leaders of all the countries in the EU say change is needed. But all we get is lip service and change in the opposite way needed. It is jobs for the boys and they do what they can to keep it going. The EU is a great idea. But the vast majority admit it could be done much better. What Farage has done is given people a voice. Just like the yellow vests in France.

Yes Farage is a twat. But to me freedom of speech is very important.

These EU elections will show again what the people of the UK think. And they will most probably show what the people of other countries think of the EU. It won't be to say that the EU is a bad idea. It will be to show what people think of the way it is run. People will vote against the policies forced upon them by those unelected by us that decide what we can and can't do. And this is the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread