Ricoh is confirmed? (1 Viewer)

larry_david

Andy goode? Wasps geezer? Just tweeted villa saying see u next season for cov match. Take my money now CCFC

Covkid1968#

Eh?? Did he mention the Ricoh then ? I’m confused

Wiseoldfool

I was on facebook last night and Sunny the lad who took the photograph with the new signings, hinted that there was good news imminent and asked fans to share their photos of the Ricoh

Magwitch

The possibility of a Ricoh return seems to be slowly gathering legs let’s hope it’s more than just hope although any return is likely to be behind closed doors at first, doesn’t matter, when crowds do come back it’s likely to be drip drip at first anyway and the Ricoh is well equity for that so fingers crossed.

AFCCOVENTRY

Signs are looking positive. Not a big fan of the Ricoh and the pitch but it means we play in Coventry. That is the most important part. It has to be on better commercial terms and medium term deal for 5 years at least to give stability.

larry_david

I went for a Coventrylive style headline to get the clicks. I was also pissed and don't remember posting! He does say ricoh though

Magwitch

Another thing is apparently the EFL have spoken to us about the ground issue and at the moment okay with things but you never know how long that will last or how long Brum will allow it, needs sorting asap.

cc84cov

The possibility of a Ricoh return seems to be slowly gathering legs let’s hope it’s more than just hope although any return is likely to be behind closed doors at first, doesn’t matter, when crowds do come back it’s likely to be drip drip at first anyway and the Ricoh is well equity for that so fingers crossed.
Speculation nothing more

better days

Don't have any inside info other than I know Dave Boddy is regularly talking to his Wasps counterpart
If we do go back I wonder if scrums will be allowed in rugby union when it returns?
Common sense would say that the two front rows can't be breathing into each other's faces every few minutes until the virus is gone or there's a vaccine
It's the scrums that tear the pitch up

Users who are viewing this thread