Ricoh is confirmed? (3 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

Don't have any inside info other than I know Dave Boddy is regularly talking to his Wasps counterpart
If we do go back I wonder if scrums will be allowed in rugby union when it returns?
Common sense would say that the two front rows can't be breathing into each other's faces every few minutes until the virus is gone or there's a vaccine
It's the scrums that tear the pitch up

As a prop*, I’m deeply offended by this entire post.

*front rower, for those who need the clarification

Magwitch

Don't have any inside info other than I know Dave Boddy is regularly talking to his Wasps counterpart
If we do go back I wonder if scrums will be allowed in rugby union when it returns?
Common sense would say that the two front rows can't be breathing into each other's faces every few minutes until the virus is gone or there's a vaccine
It's the scrums that tear the pitch up
That is a good question rucks and mauls are what rugby is all about andvthe muddier the better, I’d think it will be the last sport to start back.

usskyblue

And they’re worried about Covid?

6TK.gif

tenor.gif

Mcbean

Glad to see humour has surfaced here - that’s what makes this site excellent- I just soar my cocoa out ( I’m old on Tuesday ) first pint in a pub tonight since March

Philosorapter

Just to throw more fuel onto this fire, has anyone noticed the remaining rearranged fixtures for a certain London rugby team does not include any games on a Saturday!

I would give a link but I just don't want to give them any internet traffic :D

clint van damme

Just to throw more fuel onto this fire, has anyone noticed the remaining rearranged fixtures for a certain London rugby team does not include any games on a Saturday!

I would give a link but I just don't want to give them any internet traffic :D

though that would mean the Championship season starting in August when I thought it wasn't going to start until September?

robbiethemole

I played tight head for many years, hence my Right hip replacement first and now waiting for a date for the Left, and Government guidelines are sport and exercise are good for you, HA!!
just give you bloody arthritis and pain.

cc84cov

Ok quick question for all the conspiracy theories

If a deal was done why are wasps and sisu keeping it secret ? :)

Tommo1993

NDA? Until the the I’s are dotted and T’s crossed. Don’t know why I answered tbf. I’m not a theorist. Just a sit-and-wait-ist

clint van damme

I don't think the deal is done.
Someone on here said the other day the rent is the stumbling block and that ties up with what I heard yesterday.
And if that is the case does that mean wasps have removed the indemnity demand?

mr_monkey

I don't think the deal is done.
Someone on here said the other day the rent is the stumbling block and that ties up with what I heard yesterday.
And if that is the case does that mean wasps have removed the indemnity demand?

Fingers crossed that's true, I don't think we would have got to rent nitty gritty if there was still a massive elephant in the room around the indemnity. Hopefully means both sides have wound their necks in and can come to something fair for everyone

Skyblueweeman

Either end of August or mid September (not 1st week of September due to it being designated for international games)

29th August and 12th September are the two potential starts.

Although I've heard that some clubs don't want to start the season until fans are allowed in. 'Could' delay things a little unless the work out how they can get fans in safely.

clint van damme

Fingers crossed that's true, I don't think we would have got to rent nitty gritty if there was still a massive elephant in the room around the indemnity. Hopefully means both sides have wound their necks in and can come to something fair for everyone

It could be just a rumour. The person who told has a mixed record when it comes to inside info on the City.

Speedies_Chips

I played tight head for many years, hence my Right hip replacement first and now waiting for a date for the Left, and Government guidelines are sport and exercise are good for you, HA!!
just give you bloody arthritis and pain.
Yes, I played Sunday football for too long and suffering for it now.

shmmeee

Don’t see why rent would be an issue when it was agreed last year unless us being promoted has made Wasps ask for more.

mr_monkey

Don’t see why rent would be an issue when it was agreed last year unless us being promoted has made Wasps ask for more.

I'd be shocked if they didn't, with the leap in money and number of fans that we will get in the championship

Let's just hope that they aren't asking for a silly amount as a way of stopping us playing there

clint van damme

I'd be shocked if they didn't, with the leap in money and number of fans that we will get in the championship

Let's just hope that they aren't asking for a silly amount as a way of stopping us playing there

Or that sisu are trying to screw them into the ground. Just get us back to Cov you pair of wankers!

shmmeee

I think it’s stupid. Would be like my landlord charging me more cos I got a promotion. Unless we need more of the ground open of course.

Nick

Administrator
I think it’s stupid. Would be like my landlord charging me more cos I got a promotion. Unless we need more of the ground open of course.

They will make more from F and B.

Would think the stands would come under matchday costs.

chiefdave

There's rumours of them wanting to whack the rent up to over £1m but its always hard to work out where these rumours started and if there's anything to them.

Can't see the club agreeing a rent similar to the one we were originally paying before breaking the lease.

Users who are viewing this thread