Paul Cook (2 Viewers)

Grendel

I called for a 5-3-2 a day after the Boro game, with tactical reasons. Robins goes with it the following game and we win. Then we throw away 3 points at Forest and another one at Watford missing sitters and giving away two comical penalties. His answer is to take out our attacking threat while keeping the defensive mistakes.

You lapped it up which says all we need to know

It’s hilarious as you were skating Biamou as much as me and now are backtracking and saying he’s key to the team

Brighton Sky Blue

It’s hilarious as you were skating Biamou as much as me and now are backtracking and saying he’s key to the team

I never once said that I said even he is better as a partner to Walker than nobody. Always said that I want Godden and Walker as the pairing

Grendel

Grendel

The only real reason he's praising it so much is that he's been banging the drum for four at the back all season and thinks that if he pretends we played well last night then it makes him look clever.

Im not saying we played well but we did not concede and that’s something to build on - given you and parks constantly snipe at me for negativity the reality is you are more doom laden than me

Super Graham Withey

I don't dislike Robins and he has done a good job for us to the end of last season. But I do think Robins needs to be more cautious in his approach in the Champ. If he thinks we are going to out football teams in this league we are heading back down to League One and he and Adi V might as well go now. We let Birmingham back into the game last night when we changed formation and but for a fine save by Marosi we would have lost. Why could we not have just settled for a point against and an established championship side? We are just far too open with wing backs and two up front, probably because we lack midfield players with Championship level physicality. Teams will just run through a three man midfield made up of the likes of Allen, O'Hare, Shipley, Kelly, Hamer and Sheaf.

Briles

What are you blithering on about?

higgs

Robins deserves a shot at getting us promoted again out of league 1 next season

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Robins deserves a shot at getting us promoted again out of league 1 next season

Id rather try and avoid being relegated thanks

johnwillomagic

I quite like Paul Cook and think he'd do a great job - that being said MR needs to be given a bit more time lets's see where we are in terms of injuries and position after 24 games....providing we are still above the relegation places it will be a great result.

At least results went all our way today!

procdoc

People calling for Robins’ head know nothing about football. Utter ingrates. Get in the bin you morons

hill83

The extremes.

Nothing wrong with suggesting we change it up and nothing wrong with suggesting we don’t. Bit early in the season though I think.

Anyone who disagrees with me doesn’t know anything about football and deserves to be kicked directly in the bollocks with steel toe capped shoe.

Magwitch

Changing the manager will not happen, but I have question for everyone let’s take the Blues game.
Would you swop if able their squad that featured, I’m talking whole squad not individuals with ours ? My answer is no chance, but will be interested to see what others think.

higgs

He surely has a free pass for this season survival would be a massive achievement and relegation wouldn't be a sackable outcome would it?

skyblue1991

We knew this season was going to be struggle. We just want to stay up and currently we are doing that.

Yes I think we could be playing better and griding out results (Friday being an operative example) but we are where we are.

A lot of goals we have given away have been silly errors (mis-placed passes, penalties). Other than a couple of games this season we haven't been ran ragged.

Stick with Robins. I don't think we should be sacking him even if we are relegated to League 1. I personally think we will stay up but that is on the basis that we stop the above.

higgs

We knew this season was going to be struggle. We just want to stay up and currently we are doing that.

Yes I think we could be playing better and griding out results (Friday being an operative example) but we are where we are.

A lot of goals we have given away have been silly errors (mis-placed passes, penalties). Other than a couple of games this season we haven't been ran ragged.

Stick with Robins. I don't think we should be sacking him even if we are relegated to League 1. I personally think we will stay up but that is on the basis that we stop the above.
I'd be thinking the same

skyblue1991

Changing the manager will not happen, but I have question for everyone let’s take the Blues game.
Would you swop if able their squad that featured, I’m talking whole squad not individuals with ours ? My answer is no chance, but will be interested to see what others think.
For this season I would, they will be lower half of the table away from relegation.

Ccfcisparks

Other than Hamer I struggle to find a player we have that could get in their side.

Grendel

He surely has a free pass for this season survival would be a massive achievement and relegation wouldn't be a sackable outcome would it?

Well relegation is failure. There’s zero guarantee we’d get back and what’s the point if you just get relegated again.

No such thing as a free pass

Users who are viewing this thread