ifollow 2019/20 (1 Viewer)

City Boy

I received an email from iFollow this morning. I have a season pass. It doesn't look promising for any compensation as he completely ignored my question.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting iFollow support.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the problems you had with the live streaming during the last game.

We are now aware of the issue and it has been investigated. Please note that preventative measures and fixes have been implemented to stop this from happening again.

If you do have any issues like this in the future please contact us via the live chat option on the clubs website and we will endeavour to resolve this as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Tolu - iFollow Support

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 2:21 PM, ** <**@hotmail.co.uk> wrote via Mail:
Hello,
I have no video for the game today.
How will I be compensated as I have a season pass?
Kind regards,

tskezz

I received an email from iFollow this morning. I have a season pass. It doesn't look promising for any compensation as he completely ignored my question.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting iFollow support.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the problems you had with the live streaming during the last game.

We are now aware of the issue and it has been investigated. Please note that preventative measures and fixes have been implemented to stop this from happening again.

If you do have any issues like this in the future please contact us via the live chat option on the clubs website and we will endeavour to resolve this as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Tolu - iFollow Support

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 2:21 PM, ** <**@hotmail.co.uk> wrote via Mail:
Hello,
I have no video for the game today.
How will I be compensated as I have a season pass?
Kind regards,
Absolutely nothing from them in that email haha

Corrado

I’ve had this reply...

Thank you for your patience whilst we reviewed your request for a refund.

Please allow 3-5 days for the funds to be returned.

Once again we would like to apologize for the inconvenience this caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards

Evermick

higgs

Dumb question but how do you get to watch the 3 o clock games was looking into joining i follow but it says the Saturday games 3 p.m. kick off aren't streamed only available abroad?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

superskyblue

Dumb question but how do you get to watch the 3 o clock games was looking into joining i follow but it says the Saturday games 3 p.m. kick off aren't streamed only available abroad?

By using a VPN which makes it look like your IP address is abroad. So therefore the option to watch online becomes available. Look at Windscribe as a decent option that is reliable and free.

higgs

By using a VPN which makes it look like your IP address is abroad. So therefore the option to watch online becomes available. Look at Windscribe as a decent option that is reliable and free.
Cheers mate thanks for that

chiefdave

Separately, we are aware of an issue with the iFollow service on Saturday afternoon for overseas supporters. This is an EFL service and a technical cabling issue with the EFL outside of Coventry City’s control, and not at St Andrew's, and we will be working with them to make sure that this is addressed for our next fixture.
Sounds like its to do with St Andrews not being setup for ifollow and nobody realising until the day of the game.

CanadianCCFC

So what happens when another team plays them? Do subscribers just not get that game? Where do the Sky highlights come from?
Away fans would still get the game. Charlton and Sunderland don’t use iFollow but our away games against them last season were on iFollow.

andrew.roberts

I just got notice of a £ 2.83 refund as compensation for last Saturday's game and an apology

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

andrew.roberts

Did you have to ask for it?
Yes, I sent them a second email requesting a refund. The first one was just a complaint telling them that I expected a refund to which they replied how sorry they were but with no mention of compensation. Hope that helps

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Away fans would still get the game. Charlton and Sunderland don’t use iFollow but our away games against them last season were on iFollow.

Would suggest that every stadium has the capacity then. Unless they bus the cameraman in each time, in which case we can do that.

Don’t see any way we won’t get it for the rest of the season. Unless Joys let off an EMP to make us go.

edgy

Is it possible to pay for a single match pass and watch tomorrows game in the UK using a VPN?

robbiekeane

Bit of an odd question - I have to leave for an hour shortly after the first half starts. Can I start the stream, pause it, and pick up where I left off?

Doubt it but wondered if anyone had tried it

kg82

Yeah, I’ve e-mailed 3 times. Had 2 replies - first was the generic “sorry” one, the 2nd one was saying they’ll review and let me know. That was 5-6 days ago.

Liquid Gold

Bit of an odd question - I have to leave for an hour shortly after the first half starts. Can I start the stream, pause it, and pick up where I left off?

Doubt it but wondered if anyone had tried it
I don’t see why not. You can pause the stream just don’t know if it will kick you out if you left it for an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread