ifollow 2019/20 (2 Viewers)

It’s infuriating knowing the streams are there. I’d happily buy a season ticket if it came with the stream included, let my family in Coventry use the ticket when I couldn’t go and watch the stream in London
Dude, the bloke sorting iptv out charges £50 a season for all sports channels Inc all ifollows. All you need is a Firestick and a port on your telly to plug it in plus your own WiFi. He will send you detailed instructions and instantly reply to your queries. I was in same situation for my old man, sorted and you can plug Firestick in any other telly, log into WiFi and it works perfect, happy days

Skyblue_LDN

I’ve not watched a game online since the Facebook ones from Oggy got pulled. Too much of a faff learning about VPNs

Skyblue_LDN

Dude, the bloke sorting iptv out charges £50 a season for all sports channels Inc all ifollows. All you need is a Firestick and a port on your telly to plug it in plus your own WiFi. He will send you detailed instructions and instantly reply to your queries. I was in same situation for my old man, sorted and you can plug Firestick in any other telly, log into WiFi and it works perfect, happy days
Oh right, might take a look

Sky Blue Jay

£50 for something that may or may not work is risky

shmmeee

You do wonder how much potential revenue they are throwing away. Once you've pushed people to use free streams by not making what they want available to them through legal channels its hard to turn around when they inevitably make the decision to allow UK purchases.

They only need to look at the music and TV / movie industries to see how hard it is to get people back to paying for things when they've got used to them being free.

The one thing I’d hope is different with football is there’s a reason to want the club to get the money. Whereas I couldn’t give a shit if most movie or pop stars lose a bit of cash.

Sky_Blue_Ste

I’ve got a Samsung smart tv. I’ll see if the app is on there. What do I need to do once I download the app? As in how do I see the ifollow games?

You won’t get an app that will work on a Samsung TV I don’t think I’m afraid but you can use an iPad, Android Box, Amazon Fire Stick etc.

CanadianCCFC

If anyone’s watching it tomorrow on iFollow, don’t panic if it’s shit for the first little while. It was all screwed up at the start of the first game last season.

CanadianCCFC

If anyone watching on iFollow when there’s a wasps game on thinking the commentary is London local radio... it’s not. CWR consider wasps a Coventry team.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Did anyone IPTV ifollow matches last season at all? Saw them listed each week but never worked.

covcity4life

Fuck iptv.

Anyone got any vpns confirmed working with ifollow this season? Post them here after kickoff and video is working

Sky_Blue_Ste

Fuck iptv.

Anyone got any vpns confirmed working with ifollow this season? Post them here after kickoff and video is working

That’s exactly why the VPNs stop working. They are logging the IP addresses & when you all use the same IP, they know that everyone isn’t at one house & then know to block that IP. That’s how they are blocking them - the most popular IPs get blocked.

My VPN is still working with Express VPN.

covcity4life

That’s exactly why the VPNs stop working. They are logging the IP addresses & when you all use the same IP, they know that everyone isn’t at one house & then know to block that IP. That’s how they are blocking them - the most popular IPs get blocked.

My VPN is still working with Express VPN.
Yes inunderstand that but thinking of just todays game incase i need to download a quick free trial

Have paid for match pass now so clubs got my money. Buy bright!

Sick Boy

Nord VPN would probably be able to get around ifollow in the Uk. Paid €130 for the season pass earlier but by the sea so going to be tough to watch, maybe for the best ;)

CanadianCCFC

Even the option? I am sure there is a starting shortly pane for a good 20 mins
If my memory is correct:
The option to watch usually works 20-30 minutes before, but without audio or and camera at the ground. You can listen to radio before that for your pre match suffering. The camera and the commentary on the watch option is usually 5-10 mins before KO.

covcity4life

If my memory is correct:
The option to watch usually works 20-30 minutes before, but without audio or and camera at the ground. You can listen to radio before that for your pre match suffering. The camera and the commentary on the watch option is usually 5-10 mins before KO.
Ok guess we will find out in a hour-ish then

Users who are viewing this thread