ifollow 2019/20 (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

anyone had luck signing up again? looks like tunnelbear is completely blocked now. no option to buy video pass

if you have managed it what vpn r u using this season?

Sky_Blue_Ste

You can also sign up to an IPTV service that does it....

9bb8b7292f07820811f5cc2a58e015fd.jpg

tskezz

You can also sign up to an IPTV service that does it....

9bb8b7292f07820811f5cc2a58e015fd.jpg
I want to go through iptv this year rather than iFollow, kept pissing around last year with sound being out and other things. Whats the name of this sub? I use bulldog but it only has around 20 ifollows on so i only get cov if its international weekend and Cov arnt playing

Legia Sky Blue

I want to go through iptv this year rather than iFollow, kept pissing around last year with sound being out and other things. Whats the name of this sub? I use bulldog but it only has around 20 ifollows on so i only get cov if its international weekend and Cov arnt playing

Do the clubs get any money from IPTV?

Sky_Blue_Ste

No. It’s illegal.

Just wish they’d stop the VPN blocking’s bollocks. I can’t make every game and certainly not away games and I want to follow my team and give them money while doing it.

giphy.gif

VPN use is illegal too

Sky_Blue_Ste

I’ll inbox you with the guys details - just message him for more details

Saturday’s games are already loaded into the channels

1307d8dd3fab1e588f25803c5b143cd3.jpg

PVA

Using Tunnelbear and I can't get the website to recognise that im in 'Canada'

I've got the VPN turned on but when I go to ifollow subscriptions its just offering me audio passes etc in £££. Anyone know how to get round this?

covcity4life

I've got the VPN turned on but when I go to ifollow subscriptions its just offering me audio passes etc in £££. Anyone know how to get round this?
Looks like tunnel bear is done for us this season. Will cancel my subscription i think

Sick Boy

Buy a better VPN. The ones that can get around the BBC when abroad will probably work.

AFCCOVENTRY

You’ll need an IPTV app. If you’ve got a. android TV and maybe some others you might be able to download one. Will depend on the TV

I’ve got a Samsung smart tv. I’ll see if the app is on there. What do I need to do once I download the app? As in how do I see the ifollow games?

Skyblue_LDN

No. It’s illegal.

Just wish they’d stop the VPN blocking’s bollocks. I can’t make every game and certainly not away games and I want to follow my team and give them money while doing it.

giphy.gif
It’s infuriating knowing the streams are there. I’d happily buy a season ticket if it came with the stream included, let my family in Coventry use the ticket when I couldn’t go and watch the stream in London

chiefdave

It’s infuriating knowing the streams are there. I’d happily buy a season ticket if it came with the stream included, let my family in Coventry use the ticket when I couldn’t go and watch the stream in London
You do wonder how much potential revenue they are throwing away. Once you've pushed people to use free streams by not making what they want available to them through legal channels its hard to turn around when they inevitably make the decision to allow UK purchases.

They only need to look at the music and TV / movie industries to see how hard it is to get people back to paying for things when they've got used to them being free.

Users who are viewing this thread