ifollow 2019/20 (3 Viewers)

Corrado

Bit of an odd question - I have to leave for an hour shortly after the first half starts. Can I start the stream, pause it, and pick up where I left off?

Doubt it but wondered if anyone had tried it
Yes it is possible, I always rewatch the goals after the game has finished

shmmeee

Bit of an odd question - I have to leave for an hour shortly after the first half starts. Can I start the stream, pause it, and pick up where I left off?

I suspect it might depend on the stream quality and how much RAM you have. You’re essentially leaving it to buffer while you’re out so as long as the PC has enough memory to store the buffer should be fine. An hour and a half at 420p is about 700mb I think so should be fine.

Corrado

Anyone who has a fire stick that wants to watch the game - send me a PM and il pass on someone’s name to contact on Facebook that will give you a 48hour free trial on Wicked TV

Harries11

can anyone recommend a free easy to use vpn so i can watch the match today?
I am on my phone and using a free weeks trial from VPN 360 to stream today’s game, have to pay the usual match pass which is about £4/5 - not sure if you’re trying to watch on a pc as I tend to just link it up to my tv from my phone

shmmeee

I am on my phone and using a free weeks trial from VPN 360 to stream today’s game, have to pay the usual match pass which is about £4/5 - not sure if you’re trying to watch on a pc as I tend to just link it up to my tv from my phone

Gonna give this a go as had no luck with my MacBook and VPNs last year. Got the app and connected. How do you watch on phone? Is it the normal CCFC app? I don’t seem to get the option:

EB52F9E2-57E4-49CD-9846-620DADEC90E7.png

Clicking “live on iFollow” does nothing.

Corrado

Gonna give this a go as had no luck with my MacBook and VPNs last year. Got the app and connected. How do you watch on phone? Is it the normal CCFC app? I don’t seem to get the option:

View attachment 12833

Clicking “live on iFollow” does nothing.
Subscribe here first...
Subscribe - Coventry City

You will know if the VPN has worked if it gives you the price options in €

Then go back to ccfc app and it should work

shmmeee

Have bought the match pass. Hopefully it’ll start working before the game.

Costs more compared to last year thanks to the exchange rates. Cheers BoJo.

Can you. ChromeCast from the app?

Harries11

Have bought the match pass. Hopefully it’ll start working before the game.

Costs more compared to last year thanks to the exchange rates. Cheers BoJo.

Can you. ChromeCast from the app?
Should be able too, I tend to use a hdmi adapter for my phone and watch it on the TV but as on holiday at the moment, phone will probably suffice

hamil99

Facebook User
Thanks for all the help :happy:. Last question, do I still need to buy a match pass if I already have a season I-follow pass?

CanadianCCFC

It’ll work, although if you wait too long the stream would close. The only problem might be that (on a computer) on the bottom timeline when u move your cursor it will show goals, bookings etc unless there’s a way to turn that off.

harvey098

I’ve downloaded a free trial on VPN 360 but it’s still showing me the prices in £ and only giving me option for audio. Anyone know what I’m doing wrong? I’m on an iPhone

skyblueelephant76

I’ve downloaded I free trial on VPN 360 but it’s still showing me the prices in £ and only giving me option for audio. Anyone know what I’m doing wrong? I’m on an iPhone
Not all vpns and locations work. You'll probably need to try a few locations to get it.

shmmeee

I’ve downloaded a free trial on VPN 360 but it’s still showing me the prices in £ and only giving me option for audio. Anyone know what I’m doing wrong? I’m on an iPhone

Stupid question but have you opened the app and clicked connect? Do you have the little VPN icon in the bar by your WiFi signal?

Users who are viewing this thread