Transfer Rumour Ian Maatsen (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Hopefully will turn out a cracking player for us

Frostie

Good if we had that option if he's good enough. Sam was more than good enough to play that role when our centre backs got injured or sent off or when it was backs to wall holding on to a lead.

Still this an excellent exciting option going forward.

Maatsen, whilst not as physically imposing of course has played both LB & LCB in a back 3 at times. Obviously not what we're signing him for but in emergencies like you describe I doubt he'll let anyone down.

hamil99

Facebook User
Did Maatsen and Dabo play together for Chelsea youth? If so they could already have an understanding between each other which could be useful.

Bad Boy

Maatsen, whilst not as physically imposing of course has played both LB & LCB in a back 3 at times. Obviously not what we're signing him for but in emergencies like you describe I doubt he'll let anyone down.

One 39 year old wily dirty cheatin' horrible bastard Dennis Wise was only 5 feet and a few inches tall with not a pick on him made a decent living and boy what a great six months we had from him, 13 appearances 6 goals.
If this young man is half as good, that will do me.

Winny the Bish

Just found out you can register as a FIFA Data Reviewer here: Welcome - Football Talent Scout

And submit recommended changes if you think their data is wrong.

Is anyone here registered for City?
I used to be when I was 16 to have something to put on my Uni applications. You couldn't ask for players Overall rating to be changed - you can ONLY suggest changing individual attributes and you need PROOF in the form of video clips. That's why all the best players in L1/L2 are guys who were in the Prem/Championship a few years ago, because no matter their current playing ability in real life it's simply hard to suggest all the individual attribute decreases that move them to what their current rating should be.

hopesprings

Reminds me of when we had Dujon in L1. Made some mistakes early but really grew and was outstanding by the time he left. His career somewhat stalled at Wigan but more recently had been injured a while, now getting his opportunity to shine pre-season under TT and could either stay there or be loaned out at our level. Not an area we need with Dabo if fully fit, but I imagine he'll be more than ready for the Championship this time around and hopefully Maatsen can be the same if there's any truth in it.
See Dujon is back to full fitness after horrific injury..(not sure what) perhaps Chelsea loan us both :)

Users who are viewing this thread