George Floyd (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

White knuckle?
Trigger finger.
It probably should have been 8 bullets but his finger slipped half(ish) way through.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I'm not squirming whatsoever, you say 7 is too many how many times should that officer in that incident have shot the suspect if he feared his life was in danger... You tell me because 7 is too many so what's acceptable

How would an officer in this incident know that the person was paralysed, he had several seconds between start and finish

Obviously the expert in situations like this please afford me your expertise
That's one bullet per second roughly. Two bursts in about 4 seconds I reckon. The officer didn't even have time to check the damage after the first bullet.
If the first bullet had been fatal I reckon he'd still have put several bullets in. The bloke getting into the car wouldn't have hit the ground before another half dozen had been discharged.

D

Deleted member 4439

I stand to be corrected . I wonder why he pulled his shirt half heartedly ? In some vain hope the bloke would turn around and then he'd get blasted from the front.
Most people lean into their vehicle in some way when they get in . The more I watch this , the more the excuses for the officer concerned make me wonder which planet some people are on.

I'm wondering if I misread your earlier post. But. most certainly, I agree with this. Who could not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evo1883

Evo and Earlsdon, the usual suspects

giphy.gif

RegTheDonk

Anyone watching that C5 fly-on-the-wall series on Thursdays? Couple of plod stop a guy driving a van (no insurance) - similar type of thing, after getting out and arguing the toss tries to get back in his van, plod tries to stop him, he's gone for and produces a machette and slashes the copper quite a few times, blood everywhere. Manages to tazer him and a few passers by thankfully help but amazed the lad wasn't killed. I'd hate for our lot to be armed as a routine, but they all should be tazer trained as a minimum.

RegTheDonk

The child genius strikes again

Daft thing to joke about never mind tweeting it to the public. I dare say he WAS joking but very unfunny and poor taste considering this has all evolved because someone got killed. No time for Cummings but can't really blame him for one of his outcasts reading the room wrong.

skybluetony176

Daft thing to joke about never mind tweeting it to the public. I dare say he WAS joking but very unfunny and poor taste considering this has all evolved because someone got killed. No time for Cummings but can't really blame him for one of his outcasts reading the room wrong.
It’s becoming a recurring theme though. At some point you’ve got to say Cummings read the room wrong employing weirdos and misfits. They’re doing exactly what they say on the tin afterall.

D

Deleted member 4439

It’s becoming a recurring theme though. At some point you’ve got to say Cummings read the room wrong employing weirdos and misfits. They’re doing exactly what they say on the tin afterall.

Exactly this - you set the tone, and you are also responsible for your team.

I looked at the guy's linkedin profile. Usual thing - some dodgy qualifications, a history of nothing in particular jobs, and then all of a sudden, he's an expert in data architecture. Naturally, in the 4 mths he spent taking money from the Cabinet Office he achieved more things than you or I might achieve in our lifetime.

It was interesting to see that he was mainly employed on understanding how Cummings could get around data governance, which is exactly the type of thing he tried to do a few years back in the Dept of Education. Ultimately, GDPR mean you can't do that without having all manner of authorties (rightly) come crashing down on you. It just seems to be a personal ambition that has no strategic intent or aim. The guy is deluded and a waste of space. And if he acheives anything it will be for all the wrong reasons. Dangerous, destestable little man.

Evo1883

2 LA sherrifs shot in the head in their vehicle for no reason in Compton by a black male...

You have to start questioning how much effect the anti police rhetoric in America Is having...

clint van damme

2 LA sherrifs shot in the head in their vehicle for no reason in Compton by a black male...

You have to start questioning how much effect the anti police rhetoric in America Is having...

terrible incident, pre-meditated as well by the look of it.
Horrendous how people are trying to point score between this and the George Floyd incident over which is worse. They're both appalling and if they're happening in your country you need to have a good look at yourselves or you're going to end up with massive problems.

chiefdave

Sometimes you see people tweet about things you think can't possibly be true but it turns out they are.
Thought that one was bad but this one is worse. One of the policemen who fatally shoot Breonna Taylor is suing her boyfriend for emotional distress.

Darth Robins

Thought that one was bad but this one is worse. One of the policemen who fatally shoot Breonna Taylor is suing her boyfriend for emotional distress.

Apparently this one might actually be a good thing, it's extremely unlikely he'll win anything and it opens up the opportunity for him to be counter-sued and bring the entire thing into court.

PVA

Why do you lot get so angry at this stuff?

It doesn't affect your life negatively in any way but you're absolutely raging that someone hundreds of miles away dare commemorate the life of someone killed at the hands of the police.

Fucking snowflakes.

D

Deleted member 4439

Maybe they'd have been better illuminating it in remembrance of the 22 who died in the manchester bombings 4 years ago today .

In this country

Never mind eh

I think they've received more than 3000 replies suggesting more suitable remembrances, not that this will matter one jot.

Evo1883

Why do you lot get so angry at this stuff?

It doesn't affect your life negatively in any way but you're absolutely raging that someone hundreds of miles away dare commemorate the life of someone killed at the hands of the police.

Fucking snowflakes.

Who is raging ? Just baffled is all .

Absolutely nothing to do with Britain

They'd be better off remembering people that died here .. young children who weren't career criminals 🤷‍♂️

Moving on

Users who are viewing this thread