George Floyd (6 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

If I was a grandad maybe

giphy.gif

PVA

Norwich Council commemorating George Floyd has no impact on my life. It has no impact on anyone on here's life.

Whether they commemorate him or not makes no odds to me, I don't care either way

Why do you lot care? The need to bring it up and berate them for it is so weird. Just shrug your shoulders and move on. If they want to commemorate him then that's up to them, leave them to it.

Most be exhausting getting so angry at such trivial things that have no effect on you.

Grendel

Norwich Council commemorating George Floyd has no impact on my life. It has no impact on anyone on here's life.

Whether they commemorate him or not makes no odds to me, I don't care either way

Why do you lot care? The need to bring it up and berate them for it is so weird. Just shrug your shoulders and move on. If they want to commemorate him then that's up to them, leave them to it.

Most be exhausting getting so angry at such trivial things that have no effect on you.

Im sure PVA is American as they seemingly have no concept of Irony

Grendel

Evo1883

Black Lives Matter protestor and Take the Initiative party member shot in the head this morning.

Well I'm going to take a massive guess here and say its nothing to do with racism as if it was London would already be up in flames .

shmmeee

Reactions: SBT

Skybluefaz

Just seen the video of a truly obnoxious woman on Broad street at the weekend racially abusing and spitting at a black bouncer. Just dishing it out as if it's the most natural thing in the world.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Just seen the video of a truly obnoxious woman on Broad street at the weekend racially abusing and spitting at a black bouncer. Just dishing it out as if it's the most natural thing in the world.

I saw that.

Apparently the video caught her doing it for the third occasion, so she had obviously been there causing trouble and racially abusing the bouncer for a while beforehand.

I really don't get it. At first she looks like a normal woman and I actually thought she could be pretty hot, then she opens her mouth and you just want to shoot her.

I imagine she'll be tracked down pretty quickly.

shmmeee

“a rival gang didn’t feel comfortable [with someone at the party]” has to be understatement of the century.

Evo1883

“a rival gang didn’t feel comfortable [with someone at the party]” has to be understatement of the century.

Yea , I reckon when gangs talk , they use these words.

"Oh dave , I don't feel comfortable with John being at that party , let's go kill him "

PVA

She's lost her job, deservedly so.

Also came out with a dreadful 'apology' which basically ticks all the boxes of a grovelling, backpedalling racist:

- Appalling/total lack of grammar ✅
- I've got black friends ✅
- I was drunk ✅
- Freedom of speech ✅

E2KTsG4XMAEwMc0

Users who are viewing this thread