George Floyd (2 Viewers)

Tommo1993

Been put into hospital according to a leaked Instagram post. The least I expected if true, she’s mad if she thinks a job loss will be the end of it.

Evo1883

She strikes me as the type who would let you and three of your mates give it to her too.

giphy.gif

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
She's lost her job, deservedly so.

Also came out with a dreadful 'apology' which basically ticks all the boxes of a grovelling, backpedalling racist:

- Appalling/total lack of grammar ✅
- I've got black friends ✅
- I was drunk ✅
- Freedom of speech ✅

E2KTsG4XMAEwMc0
Cupid stunt!

Macca

Well she’s an absolute delight. Reading her tragic tale makes you wonder what the good people of Gaza are moaning about

Nick

Administrator
To be honest, that woman needed chinning. Probably go much further in rehabilitation about being a c**t.

Fair play to the bouncer though, very restrained.

rob9872

Not seen the footage, but can't say I enjoy the now accustomed pile ons and everyone claiming self richeousness in this kind of situation. She's scum and deservedly lost her job. Hopefully a lesson learned and a deterrent to others that it's unacceptable, but really should be the end of it without the ongoing online warriors, some of who are probably no better if their true colours were on display.

PVA

Not seen the footage, but can't say I enjoy the now accustomed pile ons and everyone claiming self richeousness in this kind of situation. She's scum and deservedly lost her job. Hopefully a lesson learned and a deterrent to others that it's unacceptable, but really should be the end of it without the ongoing online warriors, some of who are probably no better if their true colours were on display.

At the other end of the scale you get people like this...

How cringe is this, absolutely desperate to give her his number :ROFLMAO:

zDTm64v.png

rob9872

At the other end of the scale you get people like this...

How cringe is this, absolutely desperate to give her his number :ROFLMAO:

zDTm64v.png
Yep bellend who if truth be known should most likely be on a nonce list

Users who are viewing this thread