Match Thread Derby match thread (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

If Robins isn't screaming at them we need 6 points from next 2 games, then we deserve to go down and I can't defend him anymore.

Even next 4 games, we should be aiming to take 9 points at least.

shepardo01

We'll just about match them, play a bit of nice football at times, never really trouble them too much - then fuck up horrifically at the back for at least one goal.
Repeat for every game left this season....
We're done.....

rexo87

We won't play for a draw and if we play like we did tonight we will lose... Sometimes nick like tonight, the blame is on the shite performances all over the pitch
Several things leading upto both their goals are on the players and their decision making

Agree. It’s not that he goes and tells them to play for a draw. We go 1 up stop playing and make stupid mistakes. It’s what happens when you have 3 league 1 level CB’s and 2 league 1 level strikers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Anthony

Another game we've got to win, so we won't. A game we bsolutely cannot afford to lose, so more than likely will. Play for the draw, make a horrendous mistake to gift a goal, and not be able to respond to it.

It's all there in the script.

Evo1883

Agree. It’s not that he goes and tells them to play for a draw. We go 1 up stop playing and make stupid mistakes. It’s what happens when you have 3 league 1 level CB’s and 2 league 1 level strikers

Well for the first goal Sam leaves his foot in after lunging and the ball being pushed past him... Free kick needlessly, wank keeping for the goal... Second Sam once again lunges aloows the player to push the ball past him and move into the space accross goal... Terrible decision making again... But even then there's work to do... Poor tracking and closing down... What's Robins to do with that?
Said for weeks, that left side is a problem, Sam is just as culpable as hyam, he can't track or jockey he lunges CONSTANTLY and is left exposed very often... So frustrating to watch it's absolute basic defending

And hamer, at what point does it start to register that what he's doing is creating dangerous situations for us?
The endless stream of needless free kicks is a little tiring

rexo87

Well for the first goal Sam leaves his foot in after lunging and the ball being pushed past him... Free kick needlessly, wank keeping for the goal... Second Sam once again lunges aloows the player to push the ball past him and move into the space accross goal... Terrible decision making again... But even then there's work to do... Poor tracking and closing down... What's Robins to do with that?
Said for weeks, that left side is a problem, Sam is just as culpable as hyam, he can't track or jockey he lunges CONSTANTLY and is left exposed very often... So frustrating to watch it's absolute basic defending

Both of them together is a calamity. Sam dives in to every challenge and then Hyam gets tossed for pace. I like McFadzean but I think we only have 2 championship level defenders - Osti and Dabo

Evo1883

Both of them together is a calamity. Sam dives in to every challenge and then Hyam gets tossed for pace. I like McFadzean but I think we only have 2 championship level defenders - Osti and Dabo

Dabo was better today but had his hand in their second too.. Fadz does a job.. MOTM tonight tbh 34 years of age and better than hyam and rose

Osti is a level above what we own

I doubt that second goal happens with him in tonight

Nick

Administrator

His actions make it look like we are playing for a draw.

Tired players make mistakes.

Let's hope we go out to attack against Derby and go for the win.

Reactions: AOM

Evo1883

His actions make it look like we are playing for a draw.

Tired players make mistakes.

Let's hope we go out to attack against Derby and go for the win.

I feel like we've attacked the last 3 matches before tonight where we were simply shite ... I feel we attack much more than people make out on here too... The problem is a severe lack of quality in and around the box... Baka won't change that, gyokeres probably not either.

cc84cov

Fuck the 5 at the back off

Marosi
Dabo osti fadz hyam mccallum
Hamer Kelly James
O’Hare
Walker Biamou

Liquid Gold

Must win game. Rotherham’s games in hand are coming up soon, Blues won, Wednesday not too far behind.

If there is ever a game we really need three points this is it.

johnwillomagic

Too early for me to think about the next one still getting over this one - would probably say to go 4-3-3 but think I am going to wait for injury news and make mind up later on in the week,

Sky_Blue_Daz

giphy.gif

larry_david

Go at em. Simple. And we need to stop flicking forward at every op. We've gone from fannying about at the back to blindly lumping it forward.

We need a combo of both but knowing us we'll be Fannying it about blindly

Frostie

I feel like we've attacked the last 3 matches before tonight where we were simply shite ... I feel we attack much more than people make out on here too... The problem is a severe lack of quality in and around the box... Baka won't change that, gyokeres probably not either.

Correct. We often start well & you can usually see the intent straight from the off - wing-backs nice & high, forward 2 linking up, O'Hare causing problems. Then the other team start to impose themselves & sometimes their superior quality wins through.

It's not just us, at every level of the game people mistake lack of quality for lack of desire.

D

Deleted member 2477

Spot on our final third is crap. We dont have the quality to make that final pass or run into the box and our strikers are to slow in their decision making.
Walker last night didnt even break sweat. His body language even goal celibrations dont inspire people to think he wants to be here

stevefloyd

Dabo was better today but had his hand in their second too.. Fadz does a job.. MOTM tonight tbh 34 years of age and better than hyam and rose

Osti is a level above what we own

I doubt that second goal happens with him in tonight
I don't think the first would happen with Osti playing, at least he attacks the ball, Hall hardly had to jump to score

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread