Match Thread Derby match thread (2 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 11652

Conflicting feelings on this for me. Yes we got the win which is exactly what we need. O’hare was magnificent again and Fadz had another great game.

I just fear that if we play like that again we aren’t going to pick up many points. Our goal came from a Derby error and let’s be realistic 8/10 Max misses that.

We failed to create anything after this and our two other shots on target were from outside the box.

Derby were awful yet they still managed several balls into our box that usually, we struggle with. If that persists, I don’t see how we win many more games.

Wilson made yet another mistake but will get away with it.

I would prefer a return of the box than this diamond however, we don’t have the personnel for it.

It seems from Robins’ interview, he’s admitted that he made a mistake sticking with 2 up front purely because it worked against Brentford. I hope he doesn’t make the same mistake sticking with this system if we were to be beaten next week

D

Deleted member 4439

Take a look at blues, Wednesday and Huddersfields remaining games and if that doesn't make you atleast believe we can stay up then I don't know what to say.

The 'advantage' that we have falls mainly over the next set of 5 games. Think we'll have a good view on things with 6 games to go.

*top half
** top 6

City (11)

Rotherham (A)
Luton (A)
Wycombe (H)
QPR (A)
Bristol* (H)
Bournemouth* (A)
Barnsley** (H)
Stoke* (A)
Preston (H)
Huddersfield (A)
Millwall* (H)

Blues (11)
Bristol* (H)
Reading** (A)
Watford** (A)
Swansea** (H)
Brentford** (A)
Stoke* (A)
Rotherham (A)
Nottingham (H)
Derby (H)
Cardiff* (H)
Blackburn (H)

Hudds (11)

QPR (A)
Weds (A)
Brentford** (H)
Norwich** (A)
Rotherham (H)
Bournemouth* (H)
Nottingham (A)
Barnsley** (H)
Blackburn (A)
Coventry (H)
Reading (A)

Weds (11)

Norwich** (H)
Huddersfield (H)
Barnsley** (A)
Watford** (A)
Cardiff* (H)
QPR (A)
Bristol* (H)
Blackburn (A)
Middlesbrough* (A)
Nottingham (H)
Derby (A)

Rotherham (14)

Luton (H) – pp
Coventry (H)
Watford** (H)
Bristol* (A)
Millwall* (A)
Wycombe (H)
Huddersfield (A)
QPR (H)
Birmingham (A)
Middlesborough* (H)
Barnsley** (A)
Brentford** (A)
Blackburn (A)
Cardiff* (H)

Mcbean

Conflicting feelings on this for me. Yes we got the win which is exactly what we need. O’hare was magnificent again and Fadz had another great game.

I just fear that if we play like that again we aren’t going to pick up many points. Our goal came from a Derby error and let’s be realistic 8/10 Max misses that.

We failed to create anything after this and our two other shots on target were from outside the box.

Derby were awful yet they still managed several balls into our box that usually, we struggle with. If that persists, I don’t see how we win many more games.

Wilson made yet another mistake but will get away with it.

I would prefer a return of the box than this diamond however, we don’t have the personnel for it.

It seems from Robins’ interview, he’s admitted that he made a mistake sticking with 2 up front purely because it worked against Brentford. I hope he doesn’t make the same mistake sticking with this system if we were to be beaten next week
Matty James hit the post - so close !

Garryb80

It’s a shot from range though. It was a great effort but says it all that after the goal, that’s the best chance we had
We had Dabos great cross which Biamou just missed and then Biamous poor cross when Allen would have had a tap in

Users who are viewing this thread