Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Match Thread Coventry City - Portsmouth FC Match Thread - Tuesday 21st Apr

Markelo injured or just not fancied? Not even on the bench again tonight
 
Wasn’t too impressed with them against Leicester. Leicester could’ve had a pen first half, and VAR probably rules out Pompeys goal.

Hoping they’ll be half on the beach tonight knowing they’re pretty much safe now.
As much chance of that as us being on the beach because we’ve pretty much won the title
 
Though FTT has been below par last couple of games, aside from Esse in for Tats, that's our strongest side I reckon.

Shame there's no room for Jamie Allen on subs bench, hope he features in last 2 games somehow.

*Edited as I included an apostrophe where I shouldn't have, which I can't stand :)
 
S
It's like wellesbourne outside
Succumbed to a couple of "We are Premier League" Caps for the boys... £10 each....
Not too bad but I the letters and badge are likely to be long gone by the time we kick off in the Prem!🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
 
Got into the casino with 3 Pompey mates and one of their mums.

Just left them at their entrance and now enjoying a nice cold beer by block 15-16 kiosk on my todd.

Loving it...let's do this!!
 
Though FTT has been below par last couple of games, aside from Esse in for Tats, that's our strongest side I reckon.

Shame there's no room for Jamie Allen on subs bench, hope he features in last 2 games somehow.

*Edited as I included an apostrophe where I shouldn't have, which I can't stand :)
I c'ant stand that either..
 
Got into the casino with 3 Pompey mates and one of their mums.

Just left them at their entrance and now enjoying a nice cold beer by block 15-16 kiosk on my todd.

Loving it...let's do this!!
Welcome to Coventry
 
Let’s be having you you beautiful sky blue bastards.
 
Down London working back for Sunday game but come on lads seal it tonight.
 
Not only aren’t we the main game the co commentator is ex pompey. Sky tv is shit
 
The crowd noise always seems terrible when it's not the main Sky game. Sounds like they have left the microphones in the car park.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom