Burton Albion (Home) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

chiefdave

Confident for this one. Sounds like Stokes will be fit and Arma will get a hat trick to celebrate signing for the season.

Otis

Confident for this one. Sounds like Stokes will be fit and Arma will get a hat trick to celebrate signing for the season.
That's the spirit. Turn on the style tomorrow and everyone will be saying Coventry and now looking good for promotion.

AFCCOVENTRY

Looks like Ramage could start tomorrow. Haynes back on the bench and Stokes back to left back.

Also Hunt pushing for a start. Cole and Job on bench. Madderz to start.

Mcbean

Errr... surely the more successful they are the less they'll need us.

If we want to stay there we need them to be in a position where they will struggle without our presence.

Well you could be right but my view is that as a business model two successful teams could make that stadium and the teams very lucrative ( except for the ridiculous parking fuck up of course : ) ) - there are others like the Madjeski which work and this could be better - we cant go into a tinpot stadium if we continue like this - i think given success the two entities would have to become closer

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Looks like Ramage could start tomorrow. Haynes back on the bench and Stokes back to left back.

Also Hunt pushing for a start. Cole and Job on bench. Madderz to start.

Yeah think TM's press conference pretty much confirmed Ramage will
Be starting.

Glad tbh as Haynes & Phillips at full back in the same team against decent sides worries the life out of me.

Hobo

Looking forward to the game. I expect it to be tight and tense. I think Burton are a good side and not top by fluke.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Well you could be right but my view is that as a business model two successful teams could make that stadium and the teams very lucrative ( except for the ridiculous parking fuck up of course : ) ) - there are others like the Madjeski which work and this could be better - we cant go into a tinpot stadium if we continue like this - i think given success the two entities would have to become closer

Lol

ccfcmad1

Just brought two tickets wanted them at the top of 16 no two together apart from row D not many together in any block now, just hope the rain stays away

Bugsy

Has there been any recent updates from twitter or anything about numbers tomorrow...

Apologies if there has must of missed it....PUSB

Bugsy

Club have said on Twitter earlier 17-18k assume that's with 1500ish Burton fans

Great news thanks....

With abit of a walk up .....can we squeeze 20k maybe......PUSB

chiefdave

Just asked the club what crowd they are expecting, 17-18k they said. That would be excellent.

Would be fantastic to get over 17K. Shame the Telegraph haven't mentioned the ticket sales, it can tend to snowball when people think they're missing out on a big occasion.

Forecast says bright and sunny all day.

Fingers crossed, could persuade a few more to turn up on the day.

Hobo

Fair few tickets left in two blocks before going behind goal. Cannot see it being 20k. More like 17k

Skyblueweeman

Would be fantastic to get over 17K. Shame the Telegraph haven't mentioned the ticket sales, it can tend to snowball when people think they're missing out on a big occasion

I wonder if it was Wasps whether there'd be a front page spread?!

Anyway, I'm buzzing (no pun intended) for tomorrow. Taking the wife to her first ever CCFC match. Hoping to convert her from Pompey!

I reckon we'll sneak a 2-1 win...Cole and Ramage. 17,328.

And is car park C the one the other side of the road?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Thanks DTD. If it's already sold out I guess I'll be parking at a work colleagues near the ground then!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like only official parking is either at Christ the King (£5 in advance, presume same on the day like Car Park C), or by the Novotel, which I think is quite the walk yet still £5.

Skyblueweeman

Looks like only official parking is either at Christ the King (£5 in advance, presume same on the day like Car Park C), or by the Novotel, which I think is quite the walk yet still £5.

Not local sw88....Christ the King? Is the city blessed?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irish Sky Blue

Not sure Lameiras is the man for this game. Will be more of a physical battle than Walsall I would have thought. We need battlers as much as anything else.

Think Hunt may be in with a shout. I know Murphy can be a bit lightweight, but would prefer him in there for his pace. Lameiras could get out-muscled I think and be bullied.

When you have the pace of Murphy it can be a big help.

Would be surprised if TM picked Lameiras for this one.

Lameiras played in the away game at Burton, set up Tudgay's goal and generally played well against quite a physical side. I think TM might play him tomorrow.

wingy

Lameiras played in the away game at Burton, set up Tudgay's goal and generally played well against quite a physical side. I think TM might play him tomorrow.
Might be a good curved ball.
Personally think the lad Is good enough to warrant selection every other game as seems the case with most of the attacking midfielders.
Add to that we have a Premier referee tomorrow and could produce a good source of free kicks,possibly even a sending off.
Really would like to see him linking with Maddison again.
Think I might be disappointed though.

Users who are viewing this thread