Burton Albion (Home) Match Thread (3 Viewers)

WestEndAgro

Around 500 less than where we were with walsall - with an extra day left

burton to bring around 300 more than walsall
afternoon game and hopefully better weather

so will be around 17000

Its likely to be dry, but extremely cold, ridiculously low temperatures are being mentioned, so wrap up folks.

skybluesam66

Its likely to be dry, but extremely cold, ridiculously low temperatures are being mentioned, so wrap up folks.
just checked - real feel temperature -1 to -2

how many layers of clothing can i manage to get on
done the 2 pairs of trousers - not sure i can do 3 and still manage to go for a piss

Gynnsthetonic

Burton apparently sold out there ticket allocation, not sure how many they were given but looking forward to a decent overall crowd and atmosphere!

Anthony_Kav

They sold out their third allocation with tickets available on the gate. They have just sold their ninth coach load as well. I'm going to guess about 2,000 fans.

Skybluenutterman

TM must play Maddison Murphy and Armstrong from the start. Previous games 0-4 Millwall and 0-5 Crewe. Not many other games where they've all started?

Otis

Should start Lameiras too... too much wasted talent
Not sure Lameiras is the man for this game. Will be more of a physical battle than Walsall I would have thought. We need battlers as much as anything else.

Think Hunt may be in with a shout. I know Murphy can be a bit lightweight, but would prefer him in there for his pace. Lameiras could get out-muscled I think and be bullied.

When you have the pace of Murphy it can be a big help.

Would be surprised if TM picked Lameiras for this one.

skybluelee

Hunt, Cole and Madders as the attacking 3 behind Arma. Unleash Murphy for Hunt with 30 to go. Good luck whoever the tiring Burton full-back is trying to keep up with him. 2-0 City.

• 01 Burge
  • 18 Ricketts
  • 05 Johnson
  • 21 Martin
  • 03 Stokes
  • 07 Fleck Booked
  • 04 Vincelot
  • 11 O'Brien
  • 08 Lameiras
  • 25 Murphy
  • 20 Tudgay
  • That was the starting line up in September. I would say there will be at least 5 changes from that. I see block 14 has now been opened.

Otis

• 01 Burge
  • 18 Ricketts
  • 05 Johnson
  • 21 Martin
  • 03 Stokes
  • 07 Fleck Booked
  • 04 Vincelot
  • 11 O'Brien
  • 08 Lameiras
  • 25 Murphy
  • 20 Tudgay
  • That was the starting line up in September. I would say there will be at least 5 changes from that. I see block 14 has now been opened.
Wow, you have good eyesight!

ready_96

Can't wait to see the team tomorrow. Can't see it happening tomorrow but soon we could have a front line of:
--------Armstrong
Hunt----Cole----Maddison

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Not sure if this has been brought up already (apologies if it has), just had a quick look on the seat selector online and there are far more seats available than the last 3 or 4 home games! No idea why this is. Anyone heard anything official about numbers they are expecting?

skybluesam66

Not sure if this has been brought up already (apologies if it has), just had a quick look on the seat selector online and there are far more seats available than the last 3 or 4 home games! No idea why this is. Anyone heard anything official about numbers they are expecting?

more blocks open alreadt

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

more blocks open alreadt
Really?? They wouldn't open blocks before until every seat had sold out which I had complained about many times. Now we have many 100's empty in the main stand and we're opening behind the goal? Bottom 15 rows are basically completely free in singers corner and you can get 18 in a row in block 19. For the last 4 you couldn't get two together in 19 about 4 days before the game

covcity4life

so excited for this 1 wheras pre walsall i had fear

i mean i wa sproved right like so hopefully same happens this week!

Nick

Administrator
Let's just hope they do like they did in Gillingham and just open them up. When we played them last time I'd say we had a weaker team.

Mcbean

17k would be over half the stadium - Highfield road at 17 was bouncing - with the progress it is everything the right decision to stay at the Ricoh - i cannot understand people who knock the Rugby - we need them to be succesfull as well so they invest in the pitch and make Coventry a strong sporting city with hopefully the SkyBlues right up there !

covcity4life

17k would be over half the stadium - Highfield road at 17 was bouncing - with the progress it is everything the right decision to stay at the Ricoh - i cannot understand people who knock the Rugby - we need them to be succesfull as well so they invest in the pitch and make Coventry a strong sporting city with hopefully the SkyBlues right up there !

or they can piss off and we will take over ricoh and be even more successfull

Otis

Errr... surely the more successful they are the less they'll need us.

If we want to stay there we need them to be in a position where they will struggle without our presence.

lifeskyblue

Can't remember the last time I couldn't get into Car Park C...have booked into Christ The King....phew!!!!

Thanks for putting this up. Never imagined 'C' would be full. Have done same as you and got in Christ the King.
Either something else on at Ricoh or biggest crowd of season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread