shmmeee
Statue Outside the CBS
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2011
- Messages
- 77,428
- Reaction score
- 83,324
I've been home alone through all this and have ups and down. The wife and my son have temporarily moved out which I won't get into. I've had my son a few nights/days when I've not been working.
I'm drinking more, but still feel like it's at a manageable level. The main thing getting me through is playing Warzone on the PS4 with my mates pretty much every night. 4/5 hours of playing and talking bollocks.
Ended last year and started this year buzzing and feeling great, think I even mentioned it on here. But I'm at an all time low at the moment.
I'm pretty good with things going wrong though to be fair and don't feel anywhere near as bad as some people are saying on here so almost feel a bit daft mentioning it.
Don’t be silly mate. You can’t compare situations, everything’s relative to you. Kids are tough, just got to make the most of the time you have with them and everything else will fall into place is what I’ve learned. Hope you get on the upswing again soon.