21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (3 Viewers)

Skybluedownunder

Can't see us getting Walton. Nixon reported at the time that his wages were too high & I think Brighton have triggered the extension in his deal since so would expect a fee too.

I’ve just tried to google anything about Walton and can’t see anything about a contract extension.

He seems a better prospect than Moore. Played more games, fair bit of experience in this league, 6’5 and younger. Fingers crossed we are still after him. Wonder what wages he’s on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frostie

I’ve just tried to google anything about Walton and can’t see anything about a contract extension.

He seems a better prospect than Moore. Played more games, fair bit of experience in this league, 6’5 and younger. Fingers crossed we are still after him. Wonder what wages he’s on

Premier League clubs have to confirm to the league who they are retaining & according to the Premier League website his deal has been extended (as with Østigård)

Skybluedownunder

Seeming as we need a centre back and a left back I wouldn’t mind us going after Montsma of Lincoln and Ogbeta of Shrewsbury

Wish we had of gone for Harry Pickering from Crewe in Jan as he looks class, Blackburn have themselves a player there!

Ccfcisparks

Seeming as we need a centre back and a left back I wouldn’t mind us going after Montsma of Lincoln and Ogbeta of Shrewsbury

Wish we had of gone for Harry Pickering from Crewe in Jan as he looks class, Blackburn have themselves a player there!

What about the Instagram keeper?

CDK

2 things local Brighton paper now reporting Gyo going next week to CCFC and Brighton replaced him with another young striker.
Those 2 things tells me this one is happening.Hope robins has had a word about ostigard.

slowpoke

2 things local Brighton paper now reporting Gyo going next week to CCFC and Brighton replaced him with another young striker.
Those 2 things tells me this one is happening.Hope robins has had a word about ostigard.
Confusing re Ostigard he quiet clearly wants first team football and I think he’d like to come here but Brighton seem to be hanging on to his shirt tale

Greggs

Confusing re Ostigard he quiet clearly wants first team football and I think he’d like to come here but Brighton seem to be hanging on to his shirt tale
In the process of selling their star centre half. I guess this is playing a part.

Greggs

If Brighton sell White for £40m+ they won’t see Osti as his replacement !!
Possibly not, but to keep balance in the squad i doubt they'd move on 2 talented players from the same position without having other things lined up and sorted

Marty

If Brighton sell White for £40m+ they won’t see Osti as his replacement !!

Osti is very good but he's no premier League centre half at this point. Doubt he's in any first team plans currently.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Not as first choice , but back up with reid to someone else

Even in the extremely unlikely event that's what Robins' plan is with Mason, why would he agree to be third choice?

Given his age and lack of game time since he was bombed out of the side in League One, don't you think he might want to seek a better alternative for the sake of his own career?

Users who are viewing this thread