21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (8 Viewers)

Alkhen

I think people need to give up the idea of Bright, no chance Robins will touch him. He pissed us about when he left Wolves, he has been confirmed as a disruptive and lazy chrarecter by more than one explayer.

Let's not forget he really wasn't conisitant despite the maverick qualities he showed in League one. Definitely not proven in the championship and we really can't carry another waster like Kasta.

mark82

I'm torn on that one. Had a good half a season with us, but nothing since. Essentially he's performed well at mid-table league one standard 2 years ago and failed to step up after that. If that wasn't for us we, as fans, wouldn't want anything to do with him. He's also lead us on twice since he left, then signed elsewhere.

That said, we know what he can do. If it was cheap enough and we had get outs I wouldn't be against it. One of those that could be a master stroke or could go horribly wrong (see G. Kastaneer).

Tommo1993

Get this weird feeling that because he knows he did very well in his time here, he dragged us up the table imo, he looks at us as a fall back.

slowpoke

Getting someone with Brights natural ability for free is obviously tempting had he gone on to achieve his potential he could have been a player worth a few million but there is baggage which is a big concern. I will actually believe it when I see it but if it did happen I would be confident Mark Robins who is certainly no idiot believes he can get the best out of him.

mark82

giphy.gif

Saddlebrains

Na its true, its some pubeless Cov fan that makes YouTube videos that no one watches or cares about bless him

Ccfcisparks

Sounds like Cashman is all but done. He's started following the club on twitter and has been liking all the posts in the last few days about the new signings.

Bugsy

Users who are viewing this thread