21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (2 Viewers)

SBT

Still not much height or pace up front. Presumably the next striker we sign will have an abundance of one of them, although I doubt he'll be ahead of our current three in the pecking order.

Skybluedownunder

Technicality .... Be announced tomorrow now but feel free to delete me

You have lost the fans tonight… You got the job on a technicality of a legend who recommended you, you are nothing, you are a fool, and you are a waste of time… goodnight! (Quoted by Andy Tait)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Saka has been an England youth international since he was 11. Hardly a secret
Not really interested in the history of Buyako Saka just saying Will Bapaga is similar type of player with the pace PUSB correctly says we could do with nothing more.

covcity4life

Once a GK is in what else do we need?

2 left wing backs or 1 if Reid will play

1 cb ?

I think thays it in terms of pressing concerns?

Ideally add

1 amc
1 striker

Thrn it's a case of getting rid of likes of Allen and shipley etc and upgrading

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Still not much height or pace up front. Presumably the next striker we sign will have an abundance of one of them, although I doubt he'll be ahead of our current three in the pecking order.

Tavares may be the pacier option, even though inexperienced. Not really got a big striker to use in an emergency at the end but may well use one of the big lads from further back in those extreme circumstances.

Terry_dactyl

Once a GK is in what else do we need?

2 left wing backs or 1 if Reid will play

1 cb ?

I think thays it in terms of pressing concerns?

Ideally add

1 amc
1 striker

Thrn it's a case of getting rid of likes of Allen and shipley etc and upgrading
We definitely need a replacement for James, a new CB, GK, a new L WB, an AM, a ST…
I’d also say they should all be improvements on what we already have/had last year (with maybe the exception of AM)
Plenty of business still to be done I think.

Users who are viewing this thread