Match Thread ⚽️ Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 8th May (4 Viewers)

Danceswithhorses

Anyone know what prize money we get for finishing 5th ?
Tried looking online but with little success.
Should get some decent tv money for playoffs too, which will help the budget next year.

clint van damme

Should get some decent tv money for playoffs too, which will help the budget next year.

I don't think it's a great deal and I believe a lot of the money generated by the play offs gets split among all championship teams

Paul Anthony

I don't know for certain, but I don't think there is a Premier league style rewards system based on where you finish. It's more based off how many TV games you play, I think, anyway.

NorthernWisdom

As I always say, you learn who your friends really are when you're going through difficult times.

As far as I'm concerned, the council can go fuck themselves.

PUSB!
Reeves is no longer there, Seppala is no longer there. What the hell is the point of demanding that they work against us as that's what we're happier with, playing the victim?!?

GIMOC

team are playing with too much fear. Soon as they knew Blackburn were 4-3 they upped their game. Robins needs to get them to play worth no fear

clint van damme

Reeves is no longer there, Seppala is no longer there. What the hell is the point of demanding that they work against us as that's what we're happier with, playing the victim?!?

There's plenty who still are including Maton, fuck them, every last one of them.
No playing the victim, don't want their sympathy, their applause or anything else, wankers.

Garlana86

Quite a few pints in at the bird and hand and absolutely buzzing from that result. Pushing beyond expectations, this team dares you to believe. PUSB! Did what was required.

Paxman II

Well we did it. And a shout out to Sunderland who tbf did what they needed to do and how well they have performed coming up from league 1. They are a real threat but I don't think they have enough to make it to Wembley.
Luton will be there and I do beleive we will beat Middlesborough over two legs. At Wembley there is only one team in it. Can we really start dreaming?
MR & AV deserve so much credit. The players have done what they were capable of. Even if we fall at this final hurdle in the play offs I think we grow better for it and will make a serious challenge next season for automatic promotion. But for now lets dream a little.....

clint van damme

Well we did it. And a shout out to Sunderland who tbf did what they needed to do and how well they have performed coming up from league 1. They are a real threat but I don't think they have enough to make it to Wembley.
Luton will be there and I do beleive we will beat Middlesborough over two legs. At Wembley there is only one team in it. Can we really start dreaming?
MR & AV deserve so much credit. The players have done what they were capable of. Even if we fall at this final hurdle in the play offs I think we grow better for it and will make a serious challenge next season for automatic promotion. But for now lets dream a little.....

I was with you up until 'shout out to sunderland'

Users who are viewing this thread