Match Thread ⚽️ Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 8th May (3 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

how the fuck are we in the playoffs after that start to the season, having nowhere to play and a squad a lot of people said was a relegation certainty. Incredible effort from everyone involved.

Sunday midday.

Okay Sunday, but why the hell does it have be a 12 noon kick off.

Great_Expectations

Absolutely exhausted!

What a draining two hours, especially the second half; I think we went through all the emotions collectively as an away section. Was a definite period of nervousness but that was soon forgotten once the other scores filtered through the crowds.

And that post match celebration was ridiculous. Boro had to turn their PA system up to try and compete!!

Grendel

Absolutely exhausted!

What a draining two hours, especially the second half; I think we went through all the emotions collectively as an away section. Was a definite period of nervousness but that was soon forgotten once the other scores filtered through the crowds.

And that post match celebration was ridiculous. Boro had to turn their PA system up to try and compete!!

have you had a Parvo?

Brighton Sky Blue

Absolutely exhausted!

Mrs BSB got so nervous watching she had to sit down for parts of the second half. My data stopped working so when the big cheer went up for Blackburn we had no idea what it was for

Great_Expectations

Mrs BSB got so nervous watching she had to sit down for parts of the second half. My data stopped working so when the big cheer went up for Blackburn we had no idea what it was for

I had no data all game either, but weirdly a lad behind me did - so we all turned to him for confirmation when the cheers started!

BackRoomRummermill

Chicken Parmo with Spag Bol on top … disgusting - just like the area the premier inn by the hospital and Toby carvery next to it - some wild drug crazed bull terrier on the loose attacking people

David O'Day

There's plenty who still are including Maton, fuck them, every last one of them.
No playing the victim, don't want their sympathy, their applause or anything else, wankers.
If you are unhappy with Maton get him unelected which isn't going to happen

It's pretty sad to be whinging today about a local council congratulating the team from their area

no_loyalty

No idea if this is a joke or some form of dig, but either way I don’t get the reference?!
It’s a Parmo, it’s basically a pizza but made of a Chicken base instead of dough. They are pretty decent to be fair.

BackRoomRummermill

There is a few Parmo places in the town - it’s a free for all of shite on shite - the basic chicken with cheese on top is ok but then they pile other shit on it -

letsallsingtogether

Is there anybody on here that was there today who knows where the disabled / wheelchair access seats were from that pic? Just trying to figure out where my brother was and if he got a good view. Couldn’t see him on the ifollow. Thanks in advance.
They were in front of the front row and infront of us about row 5 very good view.

pitts head

Boarding a plane at Girona Airport with 3 minutes to go and lost my signal. Had to wait till I touched down in Birmingham, 2 hours later to find out the final score. Longest 2 hours of my life.
I am in Santander for the 2nd leg of the play off. Anyone know if i can get Ifollow in Spain.
Or a bar in Santander that shows SkySports.

TewkesburySkyBlue

So very happy and full of admiration for the SBA who were able to go.
Im very old 😂😂been supporting the city since 1958 .
Never thought I’d see us back in the prem in my lifetime but hopefully I will.
Statue of MR alongside Jimmy’s at the arena? I really hope so.
see you at Wembley

Users who are viewing this thread