Wycombe Ratings (2 Viewers)

stevefloyd

Hes there wide open for the cut back. O'Hare should have shot.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Maybe but he showed no desire for me, maybe I am just too pissed atm at him, he tries but it just isn't good enough, if he was actually taking some of the chances provided for him we could excuse the odd miss from time to time...put this one down to the what if catergory

stupot07

The thing that got me with Biamou yesterday was that when he was bearing down on goal he should have placed the ball to the left but instead he ran to his own right and limited the places where he had a clear sight of goal, that was just terrible from a 'pro' striker
100% agree!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Skyblue_CP

Simpson played a a winger mostly and all of them were better - he ended his career with nearly 100 goals

Tudgay was at the tail end of a highly successful career and in his final season a struggling club - he’s scored more league goals than biamou in less games

Bakayoko has a better record and is a better player

Clive Platt spent his career here as a championship player having scored far far more than biamou in the lower levels and he was signed like Tudgay in his 30’s
Hang on a minute why are you changing the goal posts and going based off how players performed for other clubs? "Platt scored 30 odd goals at L1 level for Northampton town, must be better than Biamou"

Going off your theory then Yakubu was the best striker to have played for city for the last 15 years.

Again, i don't think you really understand the role in a team for a no 9/target man.

Hertsccfc

I know he made the pass to O'Hare but instead of seriously hunting for a return pass he ambled, probably pleased with himself having done something decent, instead of really going for the return
Of all the things the anti Biamou cult has said this is the silliest. He played the ball through to O'Hare with his back to goal. O'Hare was running forward and then crossed straight away. How on earth could Biamou have got in the end of that?

D

Deleted member 11652

Of all the things the anti Biamou cult has said this is the silliest. He played the ball through to O'Hare with his back to goal. O'Hare was running forward and then crossed straight away. How on earth could Biamou have got in the end of that?

‘Anti Biamou Cult’. Wow that’s a bit extreme. I don’t think people who share an opinion on a player should be labelled as a cult. Laughable really

Hertsccfc

‘Anti Biamou Cult’. Wow that’s a bit extreme. I don’t think people who share an opinion on a player should be labelled as a cult. Laughable really
It was ironic and highlighting the ridiculously extreme views people take on this player

Users who are viewing this thread