Will we stay up ? (6 Viewers)

Will we stay up ?

• Yes

Votes: 156 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 24.6%

• Total voters

Sick Boy

Unfortunately I don’t think we’re going to have enough.

Legia Sky Blue

I have voted that we will stay up but really touch and go,,,,,,I think Wycombe are still down but think it is between

Sheff Weds
Brum
Cov
Huddersfied
Barnsley

two from those five really Huddersfield and Barnsley in awful runs of form can see them both getting sucked into the mix!
[/QUOT

and Rotherham

letsallsingtogether

Uh oh u woke up Grendel 🤣

I think we will be stable as we're living within our budget and think start of the season we had to be prepared just incase....PUSB
Do you really believe that?

letsallsingtogether

How given we have no fixed assert we have lost money every year we have a wage bill that’s totally unsustainable on relegation and an owner whose strategy has zero interest in the club?
Give Joy another 10 years I'm sure she will come to like us a little.

the rumpo kid

Yes yes yes we will stay up and comfortabley, tough games against good sides coming up but then there is easier games after that , plus teams who have had game postponed still have to play them , but closer together.
We weren't bad today but gave soft goals away and couldn't finish a lot of good possession and some good chances. But that has been us all season . WE WILL Stay up. PUSB.

letsallsingtogether

Thing is if those teams that have games to play win we will be in the bottom 3 😢
Yes yes yes we will stay up and comfortabley, tough games against good sides coming up but then there is easier games after that , plus teams who have had game postponed still have to play them , but closer together.
We weren't bad today but gave soft goals away and couldn't finish a lot of good possession and some good chances. But that has been us all season . WE WILL Stay up. PUSB.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

There are still enough winnable games left to get us to safety, but I wouldn't like to say either way right now. If we could find out shooting boots probably yes. Clean up even half of the stupid errors in defence and definitely.

At the moment this is like a couple of games into the season where we'd started off struggling but then had a nice run of games and took points in them to drag us up the table. We've got another horrible run for the next month, but March has a mini run that could give us a number of points. I just hope that we approach those games with the mindset we can win them. Play within ourselves and we're making a very dangerous gamble.

cc84cov

Start of season we cut teams open at will we then went too defensive and can’t remember how to play attacking football

Adge

I still maintain we will just manage it. I don’t give a monkeys who has what games coming up and how many games in hand they or them have. What is important is making sure we are 4th from bottom at least when the fat lady sings.

Users who are viewing this thread